Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 132)

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by just_in

So is anyone in the mood to discuss whats going to happen next?

First of all, while I am gone, you better make tons of comments and analysis, what you loved and hated on my VM. there are very few members whose opinion i like to have on my VM, you happen to be one of them :)

As for what will happen next. I am the eternal pessimist. I think things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. I don't think Ranveer is going to find out abt Vasu's new deal or about Nav/Avni. I think they will get Vinu out by bail, don't know if it will be Mamaji or Ranveer tho. The part I am worried about is that next week could be blackout weeek. all the news websites are saying that all channels have agreed to the blackout, and secondly, we might not have any new ragvir scenes for a long time.

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Oh great not a blackout. I can't wait that long to know whats ahead. Aw thanks for the compliment.  
And u know what even I'm starting to feel bad for ranveer and u were right that part where he says Anything for u bhabhi ......and ur family. That part was very good. And even the phone scene. I keep on watching their 2 min scenes again and again. 
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Justin: Am here lolz had a hectic day uni ka kaam plz hsp was tiring!!
Anyways coming back to the question... What did you ask me? Btw am always wondering around RagVir thread haha too obbsessed though i thought i have deattached myself from being too obbsessed but RagVir grrr anyways...Tere Liye song wud be purfect the beautiful song "Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiye Hoto Ko Seeye" beautiful...But then am waiting for some scenes!!From TM epsiode before tht when were abt to meet the logo has RagVir indicating few days till dese reunite we wud hab them....

@Kavya- Ask everyone i wanted tht song (Tumsehi) to be played during airport week episode but no worry coz Ranvir was thinking just about His Ragini lolzz!!

@Jiya- Guess what am gonna wait for ur VM and am sure u wud make it beautiful and surprising Apne toh Apne was rocking something which i cud never have thought off u made it beautifully including Vital characters of Bidaai who  r essential.... Am waiting for ur next Vm just let me knw when ur done!!AM gonna be positive till the end!!

@Shru- I knw we always fight over same stuffs- siggy chor- Btw i felt bad for the fact RagVir with no fault of their's r suffering and the fact they r bearing the pain for respect of each other's happiness and family which is beautiful something which is potrayed in a very simple way!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ok something just crossed my mind but I don't know whether to tell u guys or not given the fact that u have taken this so badly and that there is a blackout .
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Justin-Please say about Blackout, well Bidaai is  a show which has bank episodes now even if they show recaps it wud be interesting to see coz Bidaai is interesting!! Also They Might show RagVir story how it begun....then? not story so far...But the major track now in the picture or may b also start wid Saalekh mariage thing? or post TM week recaps i wnt mind tht!!

Luv,

Shagun
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I guess we will have to survive on VMs till they sort out the blackout :(
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Shugs @ Thanks babe. Its only genunine appreciation by those who can pick on the minute thoughts being portrayed by my VMs that make it worth all the effort on my part.

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Well how do u think ragi is going to react to this situation. They haven't told us what she is thinking. Shes already feeling guilty about vinu so do u think she is going to make the deal with vasu?

Shagun do u remember how she reacted after she found out ranveer was helping vinu because I don't?

Go to top