Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 128)

waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

But I would think ki sad situation mein hi toh aur zyada zaroorat hogi happy VMs ki, nahin?? Would you rather be double depressed by epis and VMs as well???LOLLOL

Oh well, maybe it's just me....I could rather use a VM on a happy song right now....kaafi der se rona dhona chal raha hai.

well .. maybe ur right.. im just very very upset rite now .. i dnt want them to drag this so much plus i also want Ragvir to have a happy ending.
i dnt want it to take a Kekta kind of twist where they get married to other people and keep crying for each other.

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
@RagVir4ever:It's bcoz RagVir track has got so much popularity the Creatives are extending it. This track has really worked well for Channel & Rajan.

@Jiya:I know yaar. I felt so bad but at the same time proud of Ranvir. I can't see RagVir in pain but i know the Creativs will compensate for all this afterRagVir reunion. They will be loads of happuness in their life after their reunion.

KANK's TT is my fav & it suits nicely on RagVir's current situationEmbarrassed

Kinshuk was very good in today's episod. He made me cryCryCry

Those hugs b/w the bro-sis RagSad & AleRan was so emotionalCryCry

@just_in:True. Kinshuk has improved alor from day one till now. I hope Alekh tells Ranvir about Vaus's condition. I am also waiting for that day when theentire family finds out about the cheting at dance compeittion; Vasu-Sadna's deal abourt RagVir marriage & the recent deal Vasu tried to do with RAgni's family.

@Shugz:We were discussing about the song Hum Khushi Ki Rahan Mein just yesterdat remember. I totally loved the ;yics of tha song. Will see if i can make a video of it on weekend but this tim will try too include even Saelkh & others i the VM.

Thanks for the pics & videos.

@Raham:That's a lovely song. That day when i was listening to it i thought it goes so well with RagVir. The lyrics of the song is beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@waiting:Ranvir has not given up. He wants Ragini to be happy. After whatever Vasu did you can't xpect Ragini or her family to accept RagVir relationship.

At the nd RagVir will unite.

@Anu:I know happoy songs. Let me see if i can make oneon Happy on weekend. Making VM's has become my fav task these daysLOLLOL

@Kavya: I can't recollect the song thoug have watched the movie in bits & pices .
LOL
waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I so hope ur right Shruti. They deserve all the happiness which they can only get if they r together.
Btw, maybe Nureat is right and we do need some happy VMs to cheer us up .. How bout some suggestions??
i suggest "mere hath me tera hath ho" from Fanna

waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
btw, the pic just_in has as her profile image, where is that scene ???   i have never seen them in that get up in the show..
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@Shru: That would be awesome yaar! Please do! I think we could all use some cheering up!

I'm telling you guys, might as well think happy thoughts instead of dwelling on the sadness....cuz the sadness will be there for a while given how complex the situation is.....so it's better to think of the good timesWink

I so wish I could make VMs! My damn moviemaker doesn't work onlyLOL
Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

@Kavya: I can't recollect the song thoug have watched the movie in bits & pices .
LOL

You at least watched in bits I did not even watch it like thatLOLLOL but I love the song it has so much depth to it and was sung so passionately! This is the link for the song you might recollect it if you hear once http://www.apunkabollywood.net/browser/download/get/5350/Dil%20Keh%20Raha%20Hai%20(ApunKaBollywood.com).html

Edited by kavya_luvseizy - 06 November 2008 at 9:46pm
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@Anu- Nyc idea, but i felt bad cing RagVir's pain, they dnt deserve this the credit goes to the scriptwriters and the Bidaai team, they have done a job creating just wonderful characters like RagVir and Kinshul and Parul potraying it beautiful, U know why am feeling bad, coz we dont see such simple lovestories in such complex situations in tv, there r  lovestories which start with snap of a finger , but here no heroic stuff, some realistic simple moments and the pain of the lead pairs, make me say they dnt deserve it....Also i knw RagVir r gonna reunite but this pain depresses me!!

@Shru- I knw, happy song par VM... Nyc idea by Anu na, i wud try making too...That wud atleast make us smile!!

@waiting-Mere Haath Main sounds beautiful, But it needs ample pages!!

@Kavya-I knw i love Ranvir.... His character is evolving so beautifully

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 07 November 2008 at 1:03am
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Hey shagun feeling better today?

Go to top