Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 125)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Jiya:Agree. I loved that scene Ranvir is office thinking about Ragini & her family. True love is not selfish. Even if they are away from each other both are praying for each other's happiness.

Ragvir4ever Groupbie
Ragvir4ever
Ragvir4ever

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

I agree Shruti, I loved that convo, where Ragini asks how Ranveerji is doing and sadhna says, what do you expect. They understand each other's pain without having to use words. Ranveer asking god to give him all the pain so that ragini can be happy becoz she deserves it was the ultimate show of love to me. That's what real love does, pray for the happiness of the one you love, even if it means they have to be far from you.

Ironically, that's the very reason they should be together!LOL
It just sucks that now we have to wait a reeaaally long time before we get to see some cute Ragvir moments where Ranvir can be his happy go lucky romantic self and Ragini can be all sharmilee.
It's the thought of those moments that keeps me glued to this showEmbarrassedLOL
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Ranveer is so lovely today. For the first time, kinshuk's acting made me choke up, when he hugs alekh and cries, i felt like crying too. And then, his concern for Ragini, asking Sadhna 'Aap Ragini ka khayal rakhyiga', OMG, I was feeling so sad and proud at the same time for these young lovers, they are just so beautifully connected to each other!!!

And ranveer, rushing off to help vinu, it takes a very lovely heart to be able to see beyond just their own pain and see the suffering of others and put your own pain aside for another's sake. I have always been proud of my RagVir jodi, but today, I am speciallly proud of Ranveer, Ragini is doing everything for her OWN family, but ranveer is doing everything for ragini and her family. His sacrifice and pain is much bigger today.....
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I am feeling bad, common Ranvir Ragini dont deserve this suffering no matter what  Jiya ur right i bow ahead of Ranvir's love, missed Brothers scene can u tell me which part it was deR?!!

Luv,

Shagun
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
first part, ranveer comes in and alekh tells him that we will go to ragini's house and make everything alright. Ranveer just hugs him and cries.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I missed it i am feeling miserable someone do something, Anu,Justin,Rahm, Shru, Jiya, And everyone

I am feeling bad for RagVir they dont deserve this ,

Ranvir doesnt deserve this for walking out of TM no he doesnt, the writers pulled the reason and the week we came to knw but he doesnt deserve all this... Nor does Ragini yaar am  gonna make a tribute siggy for these selfless lovers!

Luv,

Shagun
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I look forward to that Shagun. I am thinking of making another VM on the song "Kabhi Alvida na kehna". Its so perfect for these two lovers.
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Kinshuks acting seems to be improving day by day.

Shagun don't worry. I hope someone tells ranveer about vasus deal. How many deals is that woman going to make?

Go to top