Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 123)

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Parul looks so different. See u later guys. gtg Bye. And thanks for uploading the video shagun of their convo.

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
justin-Bye am also leaving, yea Parul is looking absolutely rocking, and both Kinshuk and Parul have a gr8 offscreen rapport thats kinda cute!!

Also wud upload some scenes kal for sure!!

Luv,

Shagun
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Overall a boring episode but two shining highlights was ragini's concern for how ranveerji was doing  and ranveer praying for ragini's happiness........True love doing what it does best, love selflessly!!!!
Nessa_34 Groupbie
Nessa_34
Nessa_34

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Its soo cute.. I hope they get married soon:)
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Ragini looked so beautiful in the green sari and Ranvir was so adorable being so concerned for Ragini and her family's happiness....they are so sweet together....and I'm glad that Ranvir thought that Vasu sent the info to the newspaper (even though she didn't)....at least Ranvir realizes that Vasu has the capacity to do such a lowly act!
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
That's true.

I can't wait to see how Ragvir reunite.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Ok, so finally having watched today's and yesterday's epi, here are my thoughts:

Nov 4th: The Ragvir phone scene was good......the pain could be felt....I thought it was interesting how they both blamed themselves for all these problems happening....Ranvir feeling terrible that he brought this upon Ragi's family....the way he closed his eyes and said "jaanta hoon" was sad. But then Ragi blames herself for being the reason that Vasu targetted Vinu.....*sigh*....The stars are against them for now.

Ranvir's scene with Vasu was nice as well.....I liked how he cut off her attempts to justify herself and asked her what else she could do since she had already cost him his love....and that line about letting them be and not punishing them because of him was a great one as well.

While I wonder on one level if Ranvir appears to give up too easily on his love.....on another level, I can also see that as of now he can't really do anything but try to exonerate Vinu......But I do wish he wouldn't SAY out loud, "Sab kuch khatam ho gaya hai" etc....Some things are better left to interpretation....showing Ranvir saying this implicitly does make it look like he's a bit of a defeatist....regardless of how the situation is....Instead, when Ragi had said that to him on the phone, it would have been better if they'd shown him as silent with tears in his eyes....that would have been a much more powerful moment.

Nov. 5th: Seriously not much of an epi as you all said.....Was glad to see Ranvir trying to pro-actively prove Vinu's innocence.....and Shishir's scene with Mamaji was nice as well...the guy really is very sweet....it's his family however that makes me suspicious.

Vasu as always is an interesting case whose ego has completely blinded her to her faults and she genuinely appears to believe that she's doing all this for Ranvir's goodConfusedConfused.....Loved her husband's dialogues to her.....he spoke all our minds I think.

Hopefully, things will move forward tomorrow....in the Vinu case atleast.
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

hey guys, have you noticed how everytime these days when they show inderjeet-vasu scenes where they are facing ranveer's pain, the background music almost sounds like a sad lori.........its beautiful!!!

Go to top