Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 114)

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

you know, everytime i think i couldn't possibly love this couple anymore they surprise me and i fall a little bit deeper in love with them. God Bless RagVir, and on that note, Goodnight :)

ichhaa Newbie
ichhaa
ichhaa

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
oh thanks a looot nureat... Big smile
i just saw that dance.... and it was lovely... truely ..it was well choreographed... rather a bit better than the "mere dholna"....Clap
and guess what......... i checked the other half of it as well... and i saw that dolly was made the winner by cheating...Angry
aww why did vasu do it... but still i guess at the end ragi is the winner and her achievement is ranvir .... yoohoo....yippey am sooo happy for both!!!StarBig smileLOL
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
@Anu-Finally you watched it, it was one of the most beautifully shown confontration scene with dignity and grace and yes putting up his point forwarding and making the things clear in front of his mom....The way he began was  beautiful and also defending his love and importantly right against wrong and kinshuk was really excellent in the scene the whole scene was beautiful seriously!!Wud analyset the scene lateron, also the dance number was excellent and ur right it concenterated on the dance and not over the top(yet fake) stage shows something really nyc

@Jiya- You are right , just love the show and RagVir more as each episode passes by!!

@Icchaa- That dance episode is beautiful indeed and ya welcome to the fan club of RagVir!!Yea Ragini and Ranvir have got each others love and thats the biggest achievement no matter how much the world(Vasu) tried to part them but they just came closer!!

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 03 November 2008 at 11:37pm
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@just_in:ThanksEmbarrassed

@Shugz:Agreed. Anu would have been apt choice for that title alsoLOLLOL

I already watched the VM & gave m feedbackEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Agreed. Ragini was too good. Each & every dialogue she said had truth behind it. The writes have one a commendable job.

@just_in & Shugz:I know the phone conversation during proposal scene reminded me of their 1st phone converation. I don't blame you guys. The proposal scene was so beautiful you can't resist watching it inatc all RagVir scenes are so beautiful u can't stop watching it again & again.

Theeki kachori swee potatoLOL

@Shugz:The conversation b/w Ranvir-Vasu was another scene worth watching. Infact the entire episode was so beautiful it's tough to choose which was the best.

Ranvir respects his family & parents hence you never found him raising his voice at them even when he thought Sadna-Ragini cheated him he didn't lose his control or insulted them.

@Jiya:Lovely Analysis. Another beautiful & rocking episode.

About  Vinu he knows he has been trapped very badly & it's nearly impossble tog et out of it. He thinks even if he tries to tell anyone about Naveen from Rajvansh family they ain't going to believe him.

I love that line too Jis dosti pe mera bharoa aur pyaar se meri khuhi thiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Rahm:True. The entire truth hasn't come out yet. I want both families to know why Sadna got married to Aalekh.

@Anu:Ragini-Dolly dance competition was just fab. Agreed it was unlike other shows. It was realistic.

@Anjana:From the tme the show became 1 hr i thought it wud be more dragging but not for once i thought so. When the epi starts & when it ends i don't even realize it.

@waiting:I hope the creatives throw more light behind Vau's behaviour.

Did anyone notice when Vasu was saying Ranvir about Ragini the camera was focusing on CM's expressions?

Edited by *Shruti* - 04 November 2008 at 6:44am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Did anyone notice when Vasu was saying anvir about Ragini the camera was focusing on CM's expressions.

Yepppp!! Isiliye toh I keep saying that they've been throwing MASSIVE hints that Ambika has a troubled past over this 'color' issue with Vasu....I'm telling you she's gonna turn out to be the one messing with AalekhWink
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@Anu:I won't b surprised with that twist since i expected that but Bidaai has always done things diff n in convincing manner let's see what they o for this.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichhaa

oh thanks a looot nureat... Big smile
i just saw that dance.... and it was lovely... truely ..it was well choreographed... rather a bit better than the "mere dholna"....Clap
and guess what......... i checked the other half of it as well... and i saw that dolly was made the winner by cheating...Angry
aww why did vasu do it... but still i guess at the end ragi is the winner and her achievement is ranvir .... yoohoo....yippey am sooo happy for both!!!StarBig smileLOL

You're most welcome! Yeah, I had heard that Dolly was made the winner by cheating...but Ragini had a moral victory since everyone knew that she deserved to win. Vasu toh does these kind of things onlyLOL
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
waiting and icchha : Welcome to the thread.

Well for my analysis of yesterdays epi here goes:

Yes , i loved the first scene. Loved both kinshuk and parul in it. In the end parul had this fire in her eyes.Theeke mirchiWink

About the confrontation. To tell u the truth it took me by total surprise. I guess I was shocked that he was so calm and cool even after vasu was spilling venom. I didn't realise that he loved his mom so much and had such a great bond with her.
I loved the way he asked her ek baat batayain mom aap ye sab kyun kar rahe hai? aap kya chahti hain. he was so straightfoward. also loved the dialog dekhiye agar aapke man mein koi baat hain..... sari misunderstandings clear kar sakte hain. the way he supported ranvir. loved kinshuk here.Clap
also liked the dialogs 'if u have a problem with ragi tell me now and the most important thing I love her and want to marry her.' fine all of the dialogs were greatLOL. Certainly going to watch the scene again later and going to comment on it more.
bye.

Edited by just_in - 04 November 2008 at 9:44am

Go to top