Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 113)

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
and what ranveer said was true, vasu wants her Marji above all else, because she is one of those people who can't tolerate to be wrong...

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
@Jiya: Arey yaar, I'm not saying he didn't say it well.....I thought he said it beautifully! Those were some reallly wonderful dialogues today and Kinshuk delivered them well.....I guess I just have this nagging need for Ragi to be told that she IS beautiful....by someone other than her family.....sometimes that's what it takes to get thru to someone....and Ranvir is just the person who needs to do it.....and yes, I also think that they're saving that scene for a special occasion....probably once they're finally reunited or something.

And yes, he did call Vasu out on her egoClap.....Ranvir never once raised his voice, but he cut thru so deep by calling her out on all her deceptions.....While I intensely disliked Vasu for all she said about Ragi, I did pity her towards the end for not being able to comprehend the love her son feels for Ragi....and being too stubborn to look beyond her bitterness.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I saw Ragi's dance competition with Dolly for the first time today....thanks to Ragvir4ever for providing the link....

I do agree that it was better choreographed than the TM 'Mere Dholna Sun" dance.....both girls danced very well actuallyClapClap.....

I love the attention to detail in Bidaai....that the dance competition wasn't done in a half-baked manner just for the heck of it.....like in most K-shows....where 'concerts' of 'rockstars' are usually a jokeLOLLOL

Both dance performances were well choreographed and executedClapClap
Clap
ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I thought After Thurdays Episode todays may be little Bore one But not for A minute i felt I was boring,Hats off to Bidaai Team, Ranvir- Vasu Comfortation was The best ever Sweet Comfortation B/w Mother-Son.I loved Ranvir and the lost Trust i him when he took Time to realise his love to Ragini is erased and we Love Ragvir can't wait to see their union
waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
somebody ought to kill Vasu!!! i totaly detest her!!!!!
Ranveer was so mature today .. the way he spoke to Vasu was amazing. He poured his heart out and each word was so filled with love for Ragini though i wish he had something more to Vasu when she said that Ragini isnt pretty and all.. He should have emphasised that Ragini IS beautiful.
overall , Ranveer was fantastic today.
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJANA

I thought After Thurdays Episode todays may be little Bore one But not for A minute i felt I was boring,Hats off to Bidaai Team, Ranvir- Vasu Comfortation was The best ever Sweet Comfortation B/w Mother-Son.I loved Ranvir and the lost Trust i him when he took Time to realise his love to Ragini is erased and we Love Ragvir can't wait to see their union

i didnt know how they were going to redeem him, perfect!!!!
ichhaa Newbie
ichhaa
ichhaa

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I saw Ragi's dance competition with Dolly for the first time today....thanks to Ragvir4ever for providing the link....

I do agree that it was better choreographed than the TM 'Mere Dholna Sun" dance.....both girls danced very well actuallyClapClap.....

I love the attention to detail in Bidaai....that the dance competition wasn't done in a half-baked manner just for the heck of it.....like in most K-shows....where 'concerts' of 'rockstars' are usually a jokeLOLLOL

Both dance performances were well choreographed and executedClapClap
Clap

hiii nureat.... will you be able to share the dance competetion link with me as well.. i missed that episode and i really wanna watch it :D
please :D :)
ill be really glad if you can pass the link to me as well :)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
^^ Oh sure, not a problem! Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK08cd8tbC4

Go to top