Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 109)

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Shru/just_in: LOL guysLOLLOL.....the only reason I thought of it was cuz I wondered if it symbolized how they were holding opposites.....him with the dark phone representing her and her with the white phone representing him.....Ok, maybe I'm just thinking too muchLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL Oh God now the phones represent him and her.LOLLOL  I wish there was a funniest member award, you surely would have been a contender along with laughingdoll.Wink 

Got to go. see u later guys.

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@Anu:The article went out today i think may be the interview was taken few days back as Proposal scene cleared out the misunderstanding's!!

@Rimli,Jiya- What interview sbs wala this article is from www.indya.com!!

@Justin:Phone's wala thing wasnt noticed but then nyc, ya an the vdo i need to cut coz youtube cant upload more than 10 mins scene and the thing is propsal scene is big now advice kya karun?

@Shru:Thankooos Ragvir rock!!!

Guys, id anyone c my New VM please see na

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=T-CknNXmdY8 i hope everyone likes it

About tonite's episode i Loved it Ragini being a good daughter and Ranvir being a good son and also proving he wud be a good husband the entire Ranvir Vasu scene was beautiful seriously He didnt disgrace her but told her she is wrong in a respectful way and the whole family witnessed it!!

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 03 November 2008 at 2:09pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Shugs, I'm in the office right now :-(.....will watch the VM when I get home and then comment Hug.....can't wait to watch the epi as well!Big smile
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@Anu- I will say you would love Ranvir, and Kinshuk did act really well, Ragini was awsome her decision was firm but the hearts inclination towards Ranvir cud be felt as well!!

DO watch wud wait for ur analysis and where is tht Just In need to do episode ka dissection!

Btw guys i noticed remember the first wrong number intraction between RagVir

Ragini calls and says Sangeeta where r u , And Ranvir says Wrong Number

During Proposal Scene Ranvir said Anamika and Ragini's reaction was kinda similar!!
Also next time he calls reminded me of the call Ragini did while calling again "can i talk to sangeeta" and he saying "can i talk to anamika" last was the beautiful uff ooo kitni baar kahon this is wrong number this was totally similar and last main Ranvir just said But my Ragini is toh der na  clean bowled!!

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 03 November 2008 at 11:31am
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hi am here!! I know during the proposal scene she gave him the same attitude he gave her during their first call. And did u notice when he said he doesn't know big words and poetry, he had actually said to anamika that u give me complex because your words r so beautiful and sound like poetry.
Now this shows how many times I have ended up watching this scene.Wink
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Just in- Dont worry darling we both sail on the same boat seriously he did try his level best  to correct the things he did wrong and he succeded but some schemning ppl making things worst..But today was stupendious Ranvir claiming his love and accepting he loves her with such confidence was good it wont be bed of roses and still he doesnt deserve to cry anymore but he wud but hopefully eventually he wud get his lady love!! Waiting for RagVir reunion... Btw did u c my VM better go nd c now!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Sweetheart, i loved ur new sukk and RR vm.Embarrassed  sukk have had quite lovely scenesEmbarrassed. Loved the way he kept imagining her and she kept disappearing.LOL

I really liked the fact that it wasn't a high voltage episode. My ears and other senses have been saved.LOL I don't even know how the last half of the epi just passed away and I couldn't believe how respectful ranveer was. I think he truely loves his mother the most.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by just_in

Sweetheart, i loved ur new sukk and RR vm.Embarrassed  sukk have had quite lovely scenesEmbarrassed. Loved the way he kept imagining her and she kept disappearing.LOL

I really liked the fact that it wasn't a high voltage episode. My ears and other senses have been saved.LOL I don't even know how the last half of the epi just passed away and I couldn't believe how respectful ranveer was. I think he truely loves his mother the most.

Oh man! Then he's got tough times ahead of him once he marries RagiLOLLOL.....He needs to grow out of his hero worship of his mother and be more realistic.

Go to top