~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ - Page 109

Posted: 15 years ago
@ Sandy : Ur most welcome to join :)

@ Just_in : I havent read teh latset part where she has introduced Ranveer.. guess ill do that right now..
Ive seen most of the VMs but i want a really Happy VM now.. It was Nureat's idea  and i think she is rite .. all the depressing moments on the show n uspe sad VMs make it worse.. i want a VM on some nice songs like suraj hua madham, mere hath me tera hath ho  and kab tujhe zindagi se jodh liya :)
I loved Jiya's ranveer-Alekh VM though .. It wa so beautiful
Thankyou so much for the scene waiting. they r so cute. Ranveers cute anger and her trying to manaofy him. So sweet.

Got to go. See u later and thanks again for the scene, thoroughly enjoyed it.

@just_in:Me here.

Thanks for the pic. Parul looked absolutely gorgeous in that white dress.

Vineet won't say anything so easily. Also, i fail to understand Malti she knows it's Naveen who trapped Vineet then why blaming RagViri-Sadna for it?

@waiting:I think since next week is blackout they ain't showing the promo maybe.

Don't worry Ragini will get married only to one person that is Ranveer.

About the scene, that was so cute. They way Sadna bangs hand on her head when Ragini says Ranveer came there how could she meetAnmol i front of him 😆😆 Then the phone conversation b/w RagVir was so nice. Ranveer was like a cute kid in that scene :$

@sandy:Welcome to RagVir thread.

@Justin- Yesh she looked gorgeous in TM, dusky look and prettier face makes her look adorable she carried her white costume very well and looked beautiful!!

@waiting- first of all you are welcome again, and its kinda sure and as justin said one article is der which confirms that RaShi wnt get married... It was in Indya.,com long back when Manishs entry was stated.... However RagVir gonna unite and Parul's latest intrview she mentioned a big "Twist" which she thought wud defo come, we r not predicting but keeping our hopes alive!!

@Sandy- Welcome to RagVir fan club, hope to c u more in discussion's

@Shru- Yep Hail RagVir lolzz

@Everyone- I have made a RagVir siggy, wud also post a smaller version in a while here is the siggy!!

LINK-http://i34.tinypic.com/ixbofq.gif

Luv,

Shagun
Hi Shruti. Shagun thats gorgeous. Totally love it. And love the wordings too.😳 👏👏. Anytime u wanna give classes on how to make siggys and blend photos and make them look more gorgeous , me joining.
@Justin- Thanks , am not reducing sig size coz it fits the bill and then the small size would also constrain text a bit so dropped that idea... Sure blending classes wud c..... Acha I am gonna upload some RagVir scens, remember that scene when she calls him to ask for applogy and he is practicing boxing and Ragini actually left coz she saw ranvir, now i want ur take you want the whole scene stating from Saalekh phone convo wid Ragini or directly RagVir convo scene it was really very cute one!! Then we can analyse the scene, the beautiful part of the scen was when he tells her u have time to think abt rest of the world not me n she replies i only think abt u whole day, and then he takes the phone out and puts it in his ears to hear the convo what a representation of innocent love!!

Luv,

Shagun
lol Shagun me and waiting were just talking about that scene yesterday.😆 Me just want the ragvir part. Aw they were both so cute. Could u also try adding the part where he says who does she think she is? If shes got attitude so have I.😆 Kinshuk was so funny and parul adorable.   
And I just realised (duh) that u have written ragviritis is infectious in the siggy I have on.😆 I knew it was incurable didn't know it was infectious too.😉
@Justin- Seriously we guys have got affected by RagViritis badly, llzz ya i wrote it, in the siggy, and the colour effect i lykd Blue, represently romance....the new siggy i forgot to write about RagViritis lolzzz but its understood!! Anyways coming back to the scene i love it ya u want the scen where he tells his bhabhi he also has atitude n then directly the convo scene lolz let me rip for u guys!!

Luv,

Shagun
Thank u shagun. 😳 Got to go now. Where were u yesterday? R u going to be here in the evening. Do u have any idea when this blackout is going to get over. And yes lets discuss their happy scenes. I seriously love their cute fights the most.
@Justin- Yep today evening wud b here, most probably,yesterday hsp kept me bsy!! Yeah we can analyse old coincidential and phone convos like this i loved it the way she says i think abt u only throughout and he was exicted,but i habe uploaded the part i hab its till the time he switches the phone off hope it wud be fyn!!

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=tA6ekBMJl48

The Video Is Being Processed!! Wud be done shortly!!

Luv,

Shagun