~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ - Page 106

Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Just_in and Shuagun. Can you guys pls post that picture ?

Waiting :)
Shagun You covered all beautiful scenes in one single post Fantastic,can't wait to see Ragini-Ranvir's Romantic scenes post marriage.

And i want Ranvir to give Ragini that Phone back on their 1st Night(going wild),That will be sooooooooo sweet
Shagun You are perfect doctor Thse are the symptons suffered by Most of Bidaains ,Can't get rid of Ragvirities even by watching there Scenes Again and again,Its very deep and complicated Problem
guys, no promo yet :(
im missing Ragveer already .. pata nahi weekend kaise niklega ..
btw, Shagun -- when is the VM coming??

@just_in:I think i didn't disappeared. Even during exams couldn't resist viting RagVir thread😆😆 Exams are over they went good now me back in action😉

I remember watching her in Kayamath. She was there in WRWMK also.

I loved that car scene. Ranvir telling Sadna anything for you & ur family. We could feel his pain😭😭

Whether there is a blackout or not we will come to know next week till then w will have to wait & watch.

After Ragini finds out about Ranvir helping Vinu she is completely shocked.

About Shishur, i don't think he will be out so soon. He will be there till the end unti lRagVir unite.

@jiya:About coming up next, as you said things would get worse. Ranvir won't find out about Naveen/Avni so soon. As Aalekh has overheard the conversation he wud spill the beans to Sadna like it hapened in Sonia case. When Naveen will be exposed & Vasu won't be ready to believe Alekh wud say he heard them talking like he told during Ranvir's engagment.

Even if we don't see RagVir scenes together they will show them separately remembering each other.

@Shugz:You covered almost all scenes of RagVir post TM which were my fav. Another scene was when Ranvir after coming to know Anamika is Ragini is walking & his leg gets hit with a stone & simultaneously Ragini also get hit with a stone in her way.

Me siggy chor i have right to chori any of your Creation😆😆

True. Feeling bad for RagVir but after sadness there comes loads of happiness me hoping the same for RagVir. There will be loads of happiness in their life ahead.

Agreed. Bidai is so interesting even if they show recaps/reruns of last few episoes it wud be nice to watch it.

I think we all are suffering form RagViritis so everyone must behaving all the symptoms you mentioned😉😳😆

@Anu:MM is very easy. Don't knowif there is any othe program for making VM's😕

You said exactly my thoughts. I & Shugzwere having a discussion regarding airpoert scene & wished they had put Tum Se Hi for RagVir it wud have been just beautiful😳😳
😳
@Sonal:Welcome to RagVir thread. You will have a gala time out here for sure. Nice songs. Do you have their download link mp3 version?

@waiting:Which pics of RagVir you want?

Yup no new promo. They might show today or tom new promo.

Shugz said she will do the VM by today most probably or tom😛

@Anjana:You ain't alone. B4 the proposal scene after Ranvir realized his feelings i even thought of some cute scenes b/w RagVir during various ceremony's b4 wdding like Sangeet, Mehendi etc😳😳
Edited by *Shruti* - 15 years ago
Shruti i want the pic that just_in has  as her profile image
Well here is my surprise VM, on Ranveer and Alekh!!!!!

I know some of you are suprised by the VM on Ranveer and Alekh. The norm is to make all those romantic VMs. But I already made the VMs I wanted to on my favorite Jodi, so untill we get to see more scenes, I wanted to shift my focus to the second most beautiful relationship for me in Bidaai. It is that of Ranveer and Alekh. I know sadhna and Ragini are very close, but these two grew up together and shared each other's pain through out their lives, for Ranveer and Alekh, they grew up separately, with very different lives, they can't have a normal relationship like other siblings, but what they have is more beautiful to me than any relationship the 'normal world' can have. They are so binded together with a love for each other so strong that nothing can ever create space between them. They are truely the epitome to Brotherhood that is the basis of our culture and vedas, where the big brother takes care of his chota bhai and the chota bhai fights the whole world for the sake of his bade bhaiya. No compromises...........

.And that's the relationship I wanted to bring forth through my VM. Please view and provide your comments (good, bad and ugly 😳), I look forward to your feedback and thoughts, tell me what you loved, what you hated and what i can recreate next time. As my friends here know, i am not going to be online till monday so make me come back to tons and tons of messages and comments.

Originally posted by jiya25

Well here is my surprise VM, on Ranveer and Alekh!!!!!

I know some of you are suprised by the VM on Ranveer and Alekh. The norm is to make all those romantic VMs. But I already made the VMs I wanted to on my favorite Jodi, so untill we get to see more scenes, I wanted to shift my focus to the second most beautiful relationship for me in Bidaai. It is that of Ranveer and Alekh. I know sadhna and Ragini are very close, but these two grew up together and shared each other's pain through out their lives, for Ranveer and Alekh, they grew up separately, with very different lives, they can't have a normal relationship like other siblings, but what they have is more beautiful to me than any relationship the 'normal world' can have. They are so binded together with a love for each other so strong that nothing can ever create space between them. They are truely the epitome to Brotherhood that is the basis of our culture and vedas, where the big brother takes care of his chota bhai and the chota bhai fights the whole world for the sake of his bade bhaiya. No compromises...........

.And that's the relationship I wanted to bring forth through my VM. Please view and provide your comments (good, bad and ugly 😳), I look forward to your feedback and thoughts, tell me what you loved, what you hated and what i can recreate next time. As my friends here know, i am not going to be online till monday so make me come back to tons and tons of messages and comments.

Jiya this is so beautiful!! none of us even thought of this .. But ur right-- Alekh and Ranveer do have such a wonderful and strong bond. The VM does them justice.. fantastic creation! :p
Originally posted by waiting

Jiya this is so beautiful!! none of us even thought of this .. But ur right-- Alekh and Ranveer do have such a wonderful and strong bond. The VM does them justice.. fantastic creation! :p

Thanks babe, can't wait to see what others think!!!
hey shruti can u remind me what was parul's role in kayamath? i dont remember her