~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ - Page 90

Posted: 15 years ago
I know Jiya it was beautiful wil just be back wid Analysis!!

Anu, Shru- Yep they focussed on CM her reactions makes me think something!!

Luv,

Shagun
Aw jiya I kind of knew the conversation was going to be small because ragi had a finality in her voice yesterday.  But today I loved the way ranveer again talked to his mom. The way he told her I just want her and her family's happiness.👏
Originally posted by just_in

Aw jiya I kind of knew the conversation was going to be small because ragi had a finality in her voice yesterday.  But today I loved the way ranveer again talked to his mom. The way he told her I just want her and her family's happiness.👏

true, they are both sacrificing for the sake of ragini's family. Ragini for her family's honor, and ranveer for sake of ragini and respect for her decision and her family. How can a couple be more made for each other. They were so beautiful together in the conversation and then when ranveer talked to his mom, his hurt just shone thru without him saying a single accusatory thing. like when he said ' unhe chain se jeene dijiye, mere kiye ki saaja unhe mat dijiye' i almost cried!!!!
How could Vasu not see the love that he has? Is she that blinded by her ego?
Originally posted by Rahm

How could Vasu not see the love that he has? Is she that blinded by her ego?

yup!
I wished it was more a bit more I loved it seriously, No Anmol No Anamika... No pointing finger, not proving to be heroic Just understanding each other's pain and empathizing each other the best part was the love which they didnt deny, not the dialogue "Forget me" But "No Matter what i wud always love you and be by your side"  Beautiful!!

ALso the convo Between Ranvir and Vasu was good, (yesterday's confontration rocked) The dialogue which rocked was the line which he said "Maine Aaj tak aaisi ladki nahin dekhi jo apne parivaar ke liye apne pyar ki kurbani de di" and Vasu still in the spell of "ME AM RIght" And she wants the matters not to worsen so tht Ragini's marriage isnt affected.... I seriously have not wrds, But Ranvir just said Vasu when she said she is trying to stop him from making a mistake he just said if she still thinks he is right.... and also says about the fact he has never come across a sacrificing girl like Ragini
Simply beautiful, just wished had more of them today... But then lets see what does Bidaai clan has store in for us!!

RagVir's Love, selfless faith and also one thing their respect for eachother's decision and Ranvir's thought to just see his lady love and her family happy makes me say wow!! Lovely i wish they reunite soon!!

Luv,
Hi guys,

I don't think its just vasus ego that is interfering maybe there is something she knows that noone else knows about.
nah, its just her ego............there is nothing else.. She herself said, all she wants is beauty. she got sadi for alekh coz she was beautiful too.
Just In- May be but seriously she just wants Ranvir to get partd with Ragini and her ego makes her think she is right i loved the way Ranvir told her his pain he just said he has lost his love foreever and even this did not melted her !!

@Jiya- So agree her ME MYSELF attitude is just hurting her own son and she still thinks she is right!!

Luv,

Shagun
Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago

Aww.....The RR convo sounds really sweet....can't wait to watch it! Vasu is toh useless....Her ego won't break so easily.....