Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks yaar irony i only made the sig am using it too never thought wud win it!!

Anyways i was watching thursday's ep Ranvir remembering Ragini it was such a beautiful surprise na!!and nyc to see

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats why u made such a beautiful sig.πŸ˜‰ kidding.
Oh yes watching ranveer remember her and smiling and then trying to shake himself off that feeling and atlast ending up dialing her. The scene was really good. Kinshuk was good. Made my heart melt.
Watched their first phone call again today. Ragini ended up calling him sirfira ladka.πŸ˜‰

Gotta go bye.
Edited by just_in - 15 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
I got sme pic of Ranvir its like coming up wala!!
ALso one thing got one more preview have updted am confused dunno how long will they pull this one day!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
Your welcome eva, like your ragvir siggy, reminds me of their amazing chemistry. The way he kept looking at her.😳

Shagun you are so mean. Yesterday you win the biggest ragvir fan and today you go ahead and christen ragini with someone else.😲 🀣 Can't even say anything bad about the name, my sisters friends name and i like her a lot too.πŸ˜›  We already lost pinky to the dark side ( not before she ended up making one divine RR siggy) and  instead of bringing her back, you go and help her out. 😈 πŸ˜†
Edited by just_in - 15 years ago
just_in thumbnail
On a more serious note thanks for posting the pics shagun. The first one has already happened. The second one.

Well I can think up of 2 scenarios for this.
1. He overhears sadhna, misunderstands and goes running out to throw his cell.

2. He reaches where ragini does her dance practice, sees her outside, hides behind the tree and decides to give her a call.😍.

See you got me daydreaming again. 😳  Any chance of getting that video?
ichhaa thumbnail
awww... i missed todays episode..😭. i am sick ..and thus i fell asleep... 😑
will anyone please tell me what happened in today's episode????πŸ˜•
did anything interesting happend between raagvir??? or anythin interesting happened with ragini.. like she meeting shishir???
please am extremely eager to know what happened... am crying as i dont even know the time for the repeat telecast of it... :(
i have checked the updated videos for it.. but it is not working for me... they are hangin... so will be glad if someone just briefly writes it down for me..!! πŸ˜ƒ
i really wanna know that did anything interesting happnd btween raagvir 😳

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Misunderstandings and thats not less even Aalkeh wud misunderstand Sadhna, and the thing which was good Sadhna knws tht Ranvir misunderstood, last RagVir scene was nyc, Hey Just In am not mean what did i say i Love RagVir a lot and also the nyck name "RagVir" lolzz btw new promo is up

New Promo-Shushir Enters!!

By:Cindrella aka Preeti Thanks to her she wanted me to post itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ranvir tells his dad he would go to Swizerland
Sushir's parents are seated @ Sharma House.. With ShuShir!!
Shushir's mom says "sirf beti ki kami thi mere ghar mein aur apki beti ne woh kami bhi puri kar di"
Camera also captures Ragini who seems lost and doesnt see Shushir, on other Hand they show Ranvir seems to be getting ready and takes out his red sherwani with a slight smile on his face!!

Preeti wasnt able to get what the Voice Over , it said the tht "Kya Yeh Do Dil Mil Paayenge?"
Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago
just_in thumbnail

Shagun i was just kidding. I ain't talking about ragvir, i meant the name rashi.  Thanks for the promo.I think i am going to stop watching from tommorrow.

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Yea re understood actually RagVir and RagHir is also nyc but wud be so confusing na so RaShi wud be good i want them to be good frnds

Btw posting here

I think these are the possibilities!!

1)Ranvir goes to Swizerland and there he isnt able to get rid of Ragini and he decides to come back and comes back on the day of engagement/marriage!!

2) Ranvir comes back for a reason and comes to know the truth that Ragini didnt knew anything and also the condition that was put forward by Vasu in front of Sadhna and is shocked and then takes few days to decide by tht time Shushir and Ragini's marriage is fixed, i feel the moment he says he wanna go the marriage wud be fixed but then by the time its too late and Ranvir's struggle starts!! Also Ranvir Helps Saalekh come closer and dissolves their misunderstanding!!

I like second possiblities hOpe it happens  "I wish" This happens!!

Luv,

Shagun

just_in thumbnail
Oh so u want them to be friends and here i thought u were going to open an appreciation thread for them πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Just kidding.
Anyway looks like my prediction 1 was right