Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 Shagun did u see the epi. Who the hell do the Rajvanch family think they are?😡 Ragini is just too good for them. Forget Ranveer, now I want that whole stupid family to be on their knees in front of ragini and for the first time ( from me atleast ) welcome in the new guy. 
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Pasting the same thing here

Btw i want Ragini to take a stand !!

The whole rajvansh family r bunch of loosers completely except their son and the daughterin law am hoping that Ranvir doesnt disappoint us if he does he has to go through a lot Ragini is not an ordinary grl i have a feeling post Taj Maha Utsav she wud become famous and have lot of glory coming in for future and a tight slap on the RajVansh Family especially VASUNDRA and yes the whole world knows EXCEPT Ranvir and Ragini themselves WHAT A TRASH!! I seriously aint liking it i hope the special episode brings a smile on my face!!

Luv,

Shagun

just_in thumbnail
I have a bad headache after watching 2/3 of todays episode.🤢 Shagun so did u come up with any imaginary scenes of ragvir? Now we badly need them. Wish I could come up with something. 
So are u still hoping for MPK?

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Arrey i didnt u knw why there r advertisements of Bidaai on Boards roadside they r absolutelymake u hook!!
AM posting here as well

The banner has Ragini peeping out of a red curtain(looking lovely) and Ranvir Standing in White dress with his back and facing on one of his side and behind tht is Taaj Mahal and the preview is

"Kya Roop Ki Parchai se Ubrengi Pyaar ki Roshni?................."

Luv,

Shagun
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Where is every1

I am done with  a RagVir Sig and Mat Avi it has both Ani and Non Ani version the difference just is the Glitters and no glitters!!

Animated(Wid Glitters)

MAt Avi(With Glitters)

LINK:http://i37.tinypic.com/2lu9xfn.gif

NON ANIMATED:

AVI

LINK:http://i33.tinypic.com/2qjhi8j.png

SIggy

LINK:http://i35.tinypic.com/zup6rp.png

Bonus AN Icon for RagVir fans

LINK:http://i38.tinypic.com/oqw2te.png

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
Shagun love the fact that u wrote ragvir. Its the first time someones done that isn't it. Or its the first time i've noticed it atleast. Don't mind my stupid question but what exactly do we use  the icon for? It looks gorgeous.👏 They look like they have come straight out of some magical world.😳 Love those two together.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
@Just In:Thanks dear i write RagVir but then also wrote Ragini and Ranvir lolzz am glad u lykd it dear!!
Ohh icon its the other pic for ur profile via ur Dashboard there u can upload a non ani icon this is for tht purpose if u notice without loggin in u browze or u post coment in TB artcle ur icon flashes out!!
Hope i made it clear btw got the new banner pic FINALLY the words of Ragini wasnt der but i got it wid it !!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
Shagun they have started showing a new promo with sadhana also there in between  . I don't remember the exact words. It went something like this Rag says pehle jahan awaz thi ab tasweer hai .Ranveer says pehle jo tasveer dhoondalee thi ab usme rang hai( he is standing on a boat and she is sitting on it) . Then sadhna says Pehle jahan pyaar tha ab sawal hain. Then ragini says dil ne jisse apna pyar manna ka nazar mannegi, ending with the new logo. These r not the exact words. They tried to create an atmosphere of tension.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
uff now if these two dont meet by tom..i will do hartaal
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Hey Thanks for the promo udpte yaar i saw the promo first thing saw in the morning and i loved it loved it the viewpoints of each character and the expressions depicted their mental stage it was simply awsome one of the best promos of the show with such high emotional voltage seriously also saw the new preview
Here it goes

Kya Ranvir Ragini ki Andar ki Khoobsurti ko Pehchan paayega?

Will try getting the preview snap asap!!

Luv,

Shagun