Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

^ nice idea πŸ˜ƒ

I think with todays episode with Sadi realising she was kinda wrong in thinking that Ranvir would just marry Ragini, now that i think Sadi will slowly back away from her dream and kinda leave it alone and i think Ranvir/Ragini progression will happen naturally instead of Sadi forcing to see them together and also in her imagination πŸ˜†

I think Mr Rajan read alot our postings here πŸ˜†

thanks for this this episode. It was nice to see how Sadhna realize she was wrongt forcing 2 innocents for a marriage. I'll be happy if she backs down and think about her cute hottie hunk hubby first πŸ˜‰

Aalekh is so cute today... 😳cant wait to see him tomorrow😳

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think she will think about her hottie husband now, esp since he came looking for her - and that has to mean alot since he's always been scared 😳

Cant wait for tomorrow's episode - Salekh 😳

And maybe some Ragvir soon πŸ˜‰
Eva JQ thumbnail

I think she will think about her hottie husband now, esp since he came looking for her - and that has to mean alot since he's always been scared 😳 i choose the colour of love - lal- πŸ˜† sadhna absolutely holds a special room in his heart. i do think he knows a bit about commitment and he is very commited to his friendship😳 though he doesnt know their relationship is far greater than friendship.

when he realized she was gone, his sad music started to play..male voice with aaaa in sad mode. he always ignoring vasu but today he started to speak to her.. saying sadhna was gone.

Didnt expect vasu to be that worry because she was the one who blackmailed Sadhna either to stay or to go. I dont think Vasu meant what she said to Sadhna. She wants her to stay but she uses reverse pyschology to make Sadhna to stay and to forget R&R marriage.

Cant wait for tomorrow's episode - Salekh 😳

Love them more and more.. esp Aalekh... he used walk in the party looking for Sadhna and now he venture out for her. She means everything to him ❀️ I hope she realizes Aalekh really like her πŸ€—

Aalekh is very expressive person. He'll say things he doesnt like about her, in this case running away from his room @ house 😳.. He'll say she makes everyone worries esp him and he will say please come home 😳

And maybe some Ragvir soon πŸ˜‰

Hope to see their scene too. But if Ranvir goes to Sharma house, Mamaji will find out that Sadhna is missing πŸ˜•

mesmerized thumbnail
yeah am glad sadhna has realized it cant be with ragini and ranvir... i want them to fall in love naturally .... and that to with ranvir relizing he has feelings for ragini.... not the other way round... 😳
Lennie thumbnail
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesmerized

yeah am glad sadhna has realized it cant be with ragini and ranvir... i want them to fall in love naturally .... and that to with ranvir relizing he has feelings for ragini.... not the other way round... 😳

Thats what i want as well 😳

Right now the only prediction i can make is that a friendship happens, and Ranvir sees the qualities in Ragini that he likes very much that Sonia hasnt got and it'll make him think(if you get what i mean)

As for marriage, like in yesterdays episode - Sadi conscience said marriages are made in heaven, so somehow Ragvir will happen by god's will 😳

Lennie thumbnail
15th May episode

No Ragvir today but the dance thing that Ragini mentioned could be a way to see scenes between them πŸ˜•

Also another thing might come to light in the future is finding out that Dolly/Ragini dance comp was rigged

Dolly wont be happy that she aint going, so i can see her being nasty and unhappy about it and letting everyone know
Maybe Ranvir goes to the dance show whenever its happening and also sees Ragini etc
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think somewhere the dance is gonna trigger ragvir friendship
mesmerized thumbnail

Thats what i want as well 😳 great minds think alikeπŸ˜†

Right now the only prediction i can make is that a friendship happens, and Ranvir sees the qualities in Ragini that he likes very much that Sonia hasnt got and it'll make him think(if you get what i mean) i totally agree with u on that ... i sense a friendship developing b4 any feelings😳

As for marriage, like in yesterdays episode - Sadi conscience said marriages are made in heaven, so somehow Ragvir will happen by god's will 😳1 step @ a tmeπŸ˜†

mesmerized thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

i think somewhere the dance is gonna trigger ragvir friendship

i hope so...😳