Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Lennie

From my POV Ranvir had already a very good reason to say No to this marriage coz he's in love with Sonia and is with her - he really didnt need to say more then that (i think that hurt Sadi more anything else then him saying no)

Now if he didnt have a GF, i would have expected him to say 'No to this marriage and saying i am sorry but Ragini isnt the life partner i want' etc

he said no without knowing Raghini inside out.. I hope someday he'd say.. Mom i really want her.. she is all i want for a wife with tears in his eyes..😳 I am over the top now 😆😆😆

I think Sadi is so simple and cant think about one serious issue like this. Anyway she is still a kid and cant decide what is good for her. She cant make out any possibility of rejection either from Ranvir, Raghini, Mamaji n Vasu. When reality hits her, it shatters her dream and spirit. Wake up and smell the coffee. Now is not your time of match making but rather getting your husband back to normal and start another plan. 😊

mesmerized thumbnail
ranvir was realli mean!!!

poor ragini if she heard him say that she wudve been heartbroken

i hope he falls madly in love with ragini but only to find out she is with someone else who is totally hot and happening that will mke my day...

Edited by mesmerized - 15 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mesmerized

ranvir was realli mean!!!

poor ragini if she heard him say that she wudve been heartbroken

i hope he falls madly in love with ragini but only to find out she is with someone else who is totally hot and happening that will mke my day...

Thank-god Ragini didnt hear it, it was bad enough seeing Sadi's reaction, seeing Ragi's would be sadder 😕

Like i said Ranvir one day himself will realise how wrong he was in saying that esp how he meant it

There is a comparison between Sonia and Ragini, coz for us Ragini is way better and suited to ideal wife/friend for Ranvir 😳

Edited by Lennie - 15 years ago
mesmerized thumbnail
@ Lennie i totally agree with you

besides u can tell by jst looking at sonia she is evil 😈 😆

ragini is the bst
Lennie thumbnail
^ you know, i think that the producer/writers will think that many viewers will instantly think that Ranvir's GF will be/become negative, so they will make Sonia the character stay in longer and see alot of twist and turns on whether she will become negative as in will she fit in with the Rajvansh's

Ranvir one day will lose his heart to Ragini 😳

I actually want to see some friendship going on between them 😊
aruntouch thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i read all the comments posted by the members abt ranveer mentioning him to b mean n shallow..i think people are taking it too seriously,its just a tv show n i think u ppl shud take it lightly..its just the beginning of the story with the re entry of ranveer..and the story will take a lot of twists n turns.ranveer doesnt even know ragini properly yet.u shud wait n watch.
Eva JQ thumbnail
I agree with you Len.. I dont want them to fall in love quickly. i want to see their friendship first, i want him to see her best qualities. 😊 Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
^ i agree, definately a friendship going on - and them getting on etc, he will be able to see what a great person Ragini is 😳
Eva JQ thumbnail
but there will be twists n turns..
they become friend, Sonia get angry n tries to destroy Ragi n Sadi via their friend n husband 😕
We dont know what she is up to... i meant love or wealth. If she wants love, that will be Ranvir but if she wants wealth that gonna be our normal Aalekh.

Eva JQ thumbnail
awwhhh i sound protective to Aalekh now... she is a big danger to salekh 😳