India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

chat and spam #2 (Page 69)

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
oopss...u guys are good graders!! LOL...and wow in AP classes...btw are they hard?? give me some feedback on them plzz!! Embarrassed Confused

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pm rocks

Originally posted by Himanivineet

@ Janu: i think i will take chemisty

coz am passing my all subjects..and i dont have this subject i need to take this 1

wow..chemistry...good luck...it was really hard when i was in high school..lol..my mind went crazy and plus i had hard teacher also...she got on my damn nerves...sali budhi...maro matho kai gaye...lol...

well in a way chem was really easy but redox reaction can be hard..wht grade r u in?

well i took chem ..first 2 weeks..when mu school stated..it's very hard that's why i dint take it..lolz..then i found out..i need this clas...im in 11th grade yaar going to be in 12th

ooo...well you better take it...just get over it..get a A in that class and you are good to go...its hard tho...are you gonna take honors or AP?

yeah i wil take it..for sure..i have 3 A's and 2 B's..that's it ,,no C, D, and F..hehe

wow...that seems like a good girl...no c or d...i never had c or d either...i had only 1 b in chemistry..lol...told ya my teacher was pain..lol...

other classes were easy..piece of cake..lol..math is my love..i love math..better than chem..lol..

Hey i love math too...but my history and english class in SADIE coz..every1..have history sadie..but english i took it..coz of my frind.i was in Honor..but. i dont have frinds in that clas..so i changed it..lolz

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

oopss...u guys are good graders!! LOL...and wow in AP classes...btw are they hard?? give me some feedback on them plzz!! Embarrassed Confused

lolz sweety what u think ? it easy or hardLOL

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
well priya...they are hard but it depends on how the teacher teaches...you might just get lucky by getting a good teacher and easy going or you might just have to work your way up...
its quite challenging..you should try taking one..if its hard then you can always get out...

you should try taking honors and ap classes in ur high school years..it helps in college..lol

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
^^well thankss Janki...ummm well I'm in IB....it's hard Dead...hate math btw Dead...and I'm talking AP in 11th and 12th cause in my skool u can't take it in 9th and 10th if ur doing IB...so I'm stuck with like 2 exams in my classes...IB and AP!! Ouch LOL
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

^^well thankss Janki...ummm well I'm in IB....it's hard Dead...hate math btw Dead...and I'm talking AP in 11th and 12th cause in my skool u can't take it in 9th and 10th if ur doing IB...so I'm stuck with like 2 exams in my classes...IB and AP!! Ouch LOL

awwwwww dont worry u shoukd take AP in 11 and 12 grade

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

@ Janu: i think i will take chemisty

coz am passing my all subjects..and i dont have this subject i need to take this 1

wow..chemistry...good luck...it was really hard when i was in high school..lol..my mind went crazy and plus i had hard teacher also...she got on my damn nerves...sali budhi...maro matho kai gaye...lol...

well in a way chem was really easy but redox reaction can be hard..wht grade r u in?

well i took chem ..first 2 weeks..when mu school stated..it's very hard that's why i dint take it..lolz..then i found out..i need this clas...im in 11th grade yaar going to be in 12th

ooo...well you better take it...just get over it..get a A in that class and you are good to go...its hard tho...are you gonna take honors or AP?

yeah i wil take it..for sure..i have 3 A's and 2 B's..that's it ,,no C, D, and F..hehe

wow...that seems like a good girl...no c or d...i never had c or d either...i had only 1 b in chemistry..lol...told ya my teacher was pain..lol...

other classes were easy..piece of cake..lol..math is my love..i love math..better than chem..lol..

Hey i love math too...but my history and english class in SADIE coz..every1..have history sadie..but english i took it..coz of my frind.i was in Honor..but. i dont have frinds in that clas..so i changed it..lolz

first of all..wht is sadie...never heard of that before..

ooo well for me history is really easy...thats one easy class...lol..english is too easy..but eassy part is boring..unless i like the topic..then i can go on forever...

english honors is okay..too much of reading..i hate it..

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
yup yup!! Embarrassed

Go to top