Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

chat and spam #2 (Page 28)

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Hello everybody omg u guys r so fast...yaar how are u all? and who is the winner..in chat # 1...did u decalred yet or not
hi sania dear..nahi not decided yet..i have to decide probably will be there by tomorrow.. luv atop


ok ok


then choose me..okieBig smileLOL



acha bachu
waise u can try ..pamper me.
i'l think about it..

luv atop

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10253

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i know wats it going to be on monday...hehe.....

luv nandini
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by atop

oye hoye sania,
teasing master..waise sania noes that i don't tell my name....

luv atop

yes  cupcake...ji dont know u r name too.
she is right she dont tell her name..seee..kitni kanjoos hai...i know i know i spelled wrongLOL

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by cupcake

hey atop n himanivineet(dunno ur nameEmbarrassed ) how r u??? Tongue
am fine mehndi dear ..but show ke trp's neeche ho gaye..how come..dear.. luv atop


dekha aapna naam nahi batta is naaLOLAngry



mehndi already noes dear ki main apna naam nahi bataati..so u don't add ghee in fire..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Hello everybody omg u guys r so fast...yaar how are u all? and who is the winner..in chat # 1...did u decalred yet or not
hi sania dear..nahi not decided yet..i have to decide probably will be there by tomorrow.. luv atop


ok ok


then choose me..okieBig smileLOL



acha bachu
waise u can try ..pamper me.
i'l think about it..

luv atop

Haila maina aisa kya kar diyaOuch

No nooooo u have to LOL
otherwise u know me

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

i know wats it going to be on monday...hehe.....

luv nandini


hi di..how r u..

luv atop
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 6477

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by atop

oye hoye sania, teasing master..waise sania noes that i don't tell my name.... luv atop


yes cupcake...ji dont know u r name too.she is right she dont tell her name..seee..kitni kanjoos hai...i know i know i spelled wrongLOL





oye why r u after my name dear..
name mein kya rakha hai..

luv atop
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118301

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by cupcake

hey atop n himanivineet(dunno ur nameEmbarrassed ) how r u??? Tongue
am fine mehndi dear ..but show ke trp's neeche ho gaye..how come..dear.. luv atop


dekha aapna naam nahi batta is naaLOLAngry



mehndi already noes dear ki main apna naam nahi bataati..so u don't add ghee in fire..

luv atop

accha accha theek hai..waisa uska naam mehndi ..waisa yahn sari ladkiyan kyun hai..koi ladka kyun nahiLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
27 oct sbs-Prem heer eating chat video update

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Shruti11   Replies: 109   Views: 8095

Shruti11 109 8095 28 October 2009 at 5:01am by Kutimani
harshad chat with.............

Author: -Nadaan-   Replies: 5   Views: 807

-Nadaan- 5 807 28 August 2009 at 9:26pm by she100
#.ChIt...ChAt...CoRnEr.#

Author: hreeyaa   Replies: 0   Views: 621

hreeyaa 0 621 18 August 2009 at 3:58am by hreeyaa
only premeeer fan chit chat

Author: sohail2additi   Replies: 1   Views: 616

sohail2additi 1 616 13 July 2009 at 6:24am by khushix
Chat and Spam #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: shabo24   Replies: 1215   Views: 18185

shabo24 1215 18185 02 May 2008 at 3:45am by barisal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index