Posted: 15 years ago
^^Ya The Threads are finishing too soon..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sindhurd

mein paagal ho rahi hoo..some one help me to the root of Mental asylum πŸ˜† ..confusion

yah sure here you go....first u go right take a slight turn then u will see a paan ki dukaan go behind in that gali and take a let turn u will see a washerman loading his donkey continue walking straight a toota phoota dhabba will be there go and ask the owner he will tell u d continuation of the route.....shayad mujhe bhi jaana padega....pahunach kar address bhej dena main aa jaungi company dene ke liye

Oh Yoj thankoooπŸ€—...Ish all thanks to CnS..😳..
Awww yaaa I know bery few girls who r crazy cricket buffs..actually mine is thora ulta reaction...coz my bros are crazy and I was forced to see it...I m not too fond of it lollll
hehehe Sindhu u will get used to it...I hab lots of experience...I m at the Kyunki CnS too abhi...I have been there for 19 threads..πŸ˜†
But the bachas are complaining and dont want me to chat in this new CnS

^^Ya its with most of the gurls..But i like all sports except golf cuz i have no idea of it and have never ever tried my hands @ it..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by livelygal

yah sure here you go....first u go right take a slight turn then u will see a paan ki dukaan go behind in that gali and take a let turn u will see a washerman loading his donkey continue walking straight a toota phoota dhabba will be there go and ask the owner he will tell u d continuation of the route.....shayad mujhe bhi jaana padega....pahunach kar address bhej dena main aa jaungi company dene ke liye

Iss kay baad...she will surely reach the right place🀣....too good!!πŸ˜†

ooohhhh cricket I am crazy abt it...actually not the game but the players πŸ˜† ..
Originally posted by livelygal

ooohhhh cricket I am crazy abt it...actually not the game but the players πŸ˜† ..

Hahahaha..am crazyy bout both..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Faith-

Iss kay baad...she will surely reach the right place🀣....too good!!πŸ˜†

koi shak??? she will reach there safely I hope...happy journey!!

A Lil info for ur survey Livelygal..Harshad isn't too fond of cricket too..πŸ˜† He neither likes it nor dislikes it..πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by angelic eyes

A Lil info for ur survey Livelygal..Harshad isn't too fond of cricket too..πŸ˜† He neither likes it nor dislikes it..πŸ˜‰

haila me too but I am crazy abt soccer ...a total arsenals fan!!!