Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

My prediction 4 upcoming epis (Page 2)

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by apexa_2000

WOW NICE PREDICTION SUCHHI YAHI HO JAAYE...BUT ON MONDAY ATLEAST PREM TELL JUST "3" WORDS TO HEER....

well daisy said tht there's gonna be a gud scene on monday and my guess is tht....again..prem is gonna heer sumwhere alone and try talking to her..i think during dj shouting tht sgayi is broken...bcos they didnt show heer or prem in tht scene..remember...

luv nandini

Nazara Goldie
Nazara
Nazara

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by apexa_2000

WOW NICE PREDICTION SUCHHI YAHI HO JAAYE...BUT ON MONDAY ATLEAST PREM TELL JUST "3" WORDS TO HEER....

well daisy said tht there's gonna be a gud scene on monday and my guess is tht....again..prem is gonna heer sumwhere alone and try talking to her..i think during dj shouting tht sgayi is broken...bcos they didnt show heer or prem in tht scene..remember...

luv nandini

Maybe during that time and I hope so!

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
haila... mehndi. kya prediction hai.. prem ek damn typical balaji hero ko taraf he will save heer. muahaha.. Wink
-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

haila... mehndi. kya prediction hai.. prem ek damn typical balaji hero ko taraf he will save heer. muahaha.. Wink

this is the closest prediction i cud make in Balaji style,saare purane shows ko mix kar diya lol

it'll be nuthing new par Prem uss scene mein kaisa hoga,i can imagineDay Dreaming
k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cupcake

this is the closest prediction i cud make in Balaji style,saare purane shows ko mix kar diya lol

it'll be nuthing new par Prem uss scene mein kaisa hoga,i can imagineDay Dreaming

mehndi it is nt ur fault. actually ekta shw dis type of scene only. n dis tym also she will repeat history here 2...

but i m blushing man.. after imagining d prem in dat style n scene. gosh. hailaDay Dreaming itna handsuEmbarrassed lag raha hoga na..... mere heroLOLWink

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cupcake

Originally posted by -Faith-

Good prediction Cuppycake and Nandoo...
Though I dunno how...I do think the shaadi wont happen....last min par kuch dramatic ho ga and it will cancel...

Oh and I was randomly thinking.. hehehe Its Heer's shaadi and she is all ready and dressed as a bride...Almost in the mandap...When something happens to Meher...Hmm maybe the chandlier is abt to fall on her (or something else)....Heer sees it and screams MEHERRR and runs towards her and saves her...And obviously everyone hears her call Rano..Meher...lol Lallu uncle esp...He goes and asks Heer y she lied to him and all.....And she cries and tells the sachai....lol and they kick out dj, her hubby and ash ...oh ya I know its far fetchedLOL

LOLLOLfab prediction.....out of evrything u said,i wanna see Lalit kicking DJ n familyLOL

hahaha prediction kyaEmbarrassed ...I was aiwee bongiyan maaring...But sewiously I wanted Lallu uncle kicking DJ and family outt.....lollllll ishh about time...

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Good prediction Cuppycake and Nandoo...
Though I dunno how...I do think the shaadi wont happen....last min par kuch dramatic ho ga and it will cancel...

Oh and I was randomly thinking.. hehehe Its Heer's shaadi and she is all ready and dressed as a bride...Almost in the mandap...When something happens to Meher...Hmm maybe the chandlier is abt to fall on her (or something else)....Heer sees it and screams MEHERRR and runs towards her and saves her...And obviously everyone hears her call Rano..Meher...lol Lallu uncle esp...He goes and asks Heer y she lied to him and all.....And she cries and tells the sachai....lol and they kick out dj, her hubby and ash ...oh ya I know its far fetchedLOL

gud goin on zainu kya prediction maare.... 1st class hai. kya scene hoga woh. dj n his family out of d house... thnk abt ash. while living she will tell preet...... preet.... gosh......LOL

Go to top