My prediction 4 upcoming epis - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
haila... mehndi. kya prediction hai.. prem ek damn typical balaji hero ko taraf he will save heer. muahaha.. 😉
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

haila... mehndi. kya prediction hai.. prem ek damn typical balaji hero ko taraf he will save heer. muahaha.. 😉

this is the closest prediction i cud make in Balaji style,saare purane shows ko mix kar diya lol

it'll be nuthing new par Prem uss scene mein kaisa hoga,i can imagine😍

Originally posted by cupcake

this is the closest prediction i cud make in Balaji style,saare purane shows ko mix kar diya lol

it'll be nuthing new par Prem uss scene mein kaisa hoga,i can imagine😍

mehndi it is nt ur fault. actually ekta shw dis type of scene only. n dis tym also she will repeat history here 2...

but i m blushing man.. after imagining d prem in dat style n scene. gosh. haila😍 itna handsu😳 lag raha hoga na..... mere hero😆😉

Originally posted by cupcake

😆😆fab prediction.....out of evrything u said,i wanna see Lalit kicking DJ n family😆

hahaha prediction kya😳 ...I was aiwee bongiyan maaring...But sewiously I wanted Lallu uncle kicking DJ and family outt.....lollllll ishh about time...

Originally posted by -Faith-

Good prediction Cuppycake and Nandoo...
Though I dunno how...I do think the shaadi wont happen....last min par kuch dramatic ho ga and it will cancel...

Oh and I was randomly thinking.. hehehe Its Heer's shaadi and she is all ready and dressed as a bride...Almost in the mandap...When something happens to Meher...Hmm maybe the chandlier is abt to fall on her (or something else)....Heer sees it and screams MEHERRR and runs towards her and saves her...And obviously everyone hears her call Rano..Meher...lol Lallu uncle esp...He goes and asks Heer y she lied to him and all.....And she cries and tells the sachai....lol and they kick out dj, her hubby and ash ...oh ya I know its far fetched😆

gud goin on zainu kya prediction maare.... 1st class hai. kya scene hoga woh. dj n his family out of d house... thnk abt ash. while living she will tell preet...... preet.... gosh......😆