Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Article:Part-time actor, full time dancer

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Part-time actor, full-time dancer!
1 May 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN
  Print      Write to Editor
doweshowbellyad=0;
Aamir Ali (TOI photo) More pics
He's often known as the shy guy of television but Aamir Ali disagrees with the tag.

The actor refuses to accept the fact that he is an extrovert. "The only thing that embarrasses me is when I am asked to propose to someone on screen. Like it happened during Nach Baliye 3, when I was asked to propose to Sanjeeda. I don't like displaying my personal emotions in public. And that's not just for my girlfriend, but also for my mum. I can never tell her how much she means to me with a mike in my hand. These things are just too personal, but I'm not a shy guy," he says.

Aamir says that forcing him to display his emotions in public only has disastrous results. "I remember, I was asked to propose Sanjeeda. I could see the studio audience in front of me and millions of people were watching it from their homes. I ended up calling Sanjeeda, Tanjeeda," he laughs. Despite his reluctance to talk about his relationship, Aamir and Sanjeeda are very much together. "We have not really got a chance to work opposite each other. Of course we spent a lot of time during NB3. And after that because of the various shows that we have been doing. But we haven't really got together as actors on screen," he says. Aamir says he's looking forward to acting with Sanjeeda.

"There have been offers but nothing substantial. I am sure people would like to see us together and I think something should materialise at the end of the year," he reveals.

As of now Aamir is busy with his serial Kyaa Dil Mein Hain on 9X. "When I did Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do be involved in TV. But once I decided on it, I loved working in Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki on SaharaOne and the same holds true for this serial," he says.
But as of now apart from this one serial it's dancing that's keeping Aamir busy. "I seem to have become a part-time actor and a full time dancer. But I am not complaining," he says. And though he doesn't mind dancing to Sanjeeda's tunes on stage, he isn't willing to walk down the aisle yet. "Wedding isn't on the cards anytime soon," is all he's willing to say.
Harshada Rege

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/Par t-time_actor_full-time_dancer/articleshow/2998519.cms

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwinipatilcrazyballyipeeHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article:Part-time actor, full time dancer" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Tanjeeda! LOL LOL Poor guy.

preity_zinta

IF-Dazzler

preity_zinta

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
thnx for postin! he is sooo sweet

pals_sneha

IF-Dazzler

pals_sneha

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
thanxx for sharing Big smile

cricketlover

cricketlover

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
what was he doing in KGGK Confused

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
THanks

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
He used to play Sameer before the leap.

julle1234567890

IF-Sizzlerz

julle1234567890

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i know!!! every time i heard about him, its through dance, never about his show kdmh or anything

Post Reply New Post

Go to top