India-Forums

Raajkumar Aaryyan
Raajkumar Aaryyan

crazy D:when will A B get dehandcuffed?

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged

i am making it teh first um official DOTW too, everyone can post dotw each week, and i wnat everyone to come up and post too , just pm me well in advance and i will try ararnge for a new banner for DOTW, and you can always use this following image along with your post

here is a crazy discussion topic for you all

we saw Aa nd B jump off hands tied together and fight like Antonio And Salma,

and Bhairavi has  fallen off a ditch , so by virtue of this handcuff  aaryyan will probably save her

but they cannot wear teh handcuff forever, and we know that they will not from the  promo pics

so question is: when will they show up de handcuffed and how will that happen?LOL

lossen your looney thoughts and be crazy with your ideas

happy planning and discussingWink

Edited by its me tan - 03 May 2008 at 12:39pm

parul4one Senior Member
parul4one
parul4one

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
well this question is a typical one but still i'll try ummmmmmmmm.....
ok so A B will get dehandcuffed after meeting mayashree and bhoothnath ,i think mayashree will do some sort of magic on his request and then they'll get dehandcuffed. Big smile but honestly speaking i don't want them to get dehandcuffed Big smile
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by parul4one

Big smile but honestly speaking i don't want them to get dehandcuffed Big smile

naughty girlWink

parul4one Senior Member
parul4one
parul4one

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

ok di i am naughty Embarrassed , but tell what u wish , don't u wish u the same Wink
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yaar who want to see aaryyan and bhairvi dehandcuffed till there hands will be tied they will be together i mean so many episode pass but we never see both of them together they always rember each other but no proper love story but now they will be together and i hope they show atleast 1 good scene of aaryyan and bhairvi and i think A B will get dehandcuffed after meeting bhoothnath and mayashree they will help them
parul4one Senior Member
parul4one
parul4one

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

yaar who want to see aaryyan and bhairvi dehandcuffed till there hands will be tied they will be together i mean so many episode pass but we never see both of them together they always rember each other but no proper love story but now they will be together and i hope they show atleast 1 good scene of aaryyan and bhairvi and i think A B will get dehandcuffed after meeting bhoothnath and mayashree they will help them

thanks for supporting me Big smile
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parul4one

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

thanks for supporting me Big smile

i really want to see them togetherWinkWink
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged

as soon as aaryyan rscuses Bhairavi, they will cut opne the bond with their sword

coz its not recommended to have your one hand tied and handicupped when you r travelling thorugh a dangerous  road and you will need to fight everyway

tehy are togetehr and teh pai already are quite hot standing beside one another, and tehy already ahev excellent understanding, so with hands tied tehy will only have problems with those exiled pattesDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Today's newcomers come with a lot of attitude- Aniruddh Dave Today's newcomers come with a lot of attitude- Aniruddh Dave  33

Tellybuzz in talks with actor Aniruddh Dave...

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index