Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

dont blame sagars plzzzzzz..... (Page 9)

lemoncola Goldie
lemoncola
lemoncola

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
bhuvana dear
ab mamla thanda ho gaya hai Tongue
kuchne mera post ko galat samajh liya tha
mera intention kisi ko hurt karne ki nahi thi Cry

bhuvana3 IF-Rockerz
bhuvana3
bhuvana3

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lemoncola

bhuvana dear
ab mamla thanda ho gaya hai Tongue
kuchne mera post ko galat samajh liya tha
mera intention kisi ko hurt karne ki nahi thi Cry

awww please dont feel bad HugHug I am sure no one intended to hurt u.. we  are all friends here naa Embarrassed

lemoncola Goldie
lemoncola
lemoncola

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ya we all are friends here kabhi kabhi dosti main thoda jhagda ho jaata hai Embarrassed
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hey Jiya, it was nice of u to post the topic. at least ppl got chance to give their views. no offence plz Hug
lemoncola Goldie
lemoncola
lemoncola

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thanks angel Tongue
bezella IF-Dazzler
bezella
bezella

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bezella

Originally posted by crazy_kiran

what is this, thsi is a discussion forum not some political campaign where we have to give politically correct answers LOL LOL
we are at a liberty to say what we like and dont like about the serial, if we find sheras dress vulgar we can say so, and if the sagars are coming here and reading all this, they shdnt be hurt by what we say coz we are the public they are making the serial for and so if we dont like something and complain about it they should accept that as our wish and try to incorporate changes in there storyline as per our wishes as we are seeing they are doing for sometime now, we are the viewers here so have the full liberty to criticise or praise what ever we like and dont like

I completely Agree with Kiran HereEmbarrassed....This a public forum...n v cannot be Politically correct all da tym..v have our right 2 be free.....it used 2 happen in da PRC dayz 2....where we expressed r feelingz widout the fear of being Politically Correct....n i think....It wud be reallly nice 2 c pepl express their Feelingz...

n @ LemonCola- ure post looks like a Full on Mughda defending Post rather than a Sagar Defending post.....so..gurl..whom r u really trying 2 spport....LOL

n i think....some pepl here...shd just stop acting like some mouthpiece oopsWink...Spokesperson( Better politically correct word...)...Wink of the sagars or any actor belongning to the sagars Camp!!!WinkEmbarrassed

bezella i am here not to fight with u all and i am not taking anyones side i was just posting my view on this public forum where i suppose that i have a right to write .

i was reading all of ur posts many times and some of u not all were blaming sagars , mugs etc and no one other then them . for making the serial boring and worthless.

and for the case of mugdha if some of u will criticize her  beyond the limit i will definately come for her always .Tongue

sorry if i hurted anyoneEmbarrassed

and all of u says that u ahve the right to criticize but i personally think that appreciation works better than criticizmConfused

Excuse me.........Who are u????ConfusedI dont even know u.LOL....lol....n dude....i dun even visit this place often......so...please.....I dont wana Fight u either....i have certain standards alryte!!!PEACE!!LOL

lemoncola Goldie
lemoncola
lemoncola

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
now chill
everything is cool now .dont start it again
bezella IF-Dazzler
bezella
bezella

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged

now chill
everything is cool now .dont start it again

hello????n please excuse me Again......i wasnt even aware of dis "Dont start it Again"Embarrassed...what started here???Confusedi have no idea...some pepl just come here...n think pepl r "Quarelling"LOL..(dey shd read more rather than read between da lines)...look lemoncola.....I dunno u.....n happy at this state.....n Please dont teme what 2 do...or what not 2 do....I dont like being Dictated okay!!the least i can say..is dat ure an IF member.....N i respect u for that!!Cool?Embarrassed

Go to top