Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

dont blame sagars plzzzzzz..... (Page 5)

aditivats IF-Dazzler
aditivats
aditivats

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie3143

Originally posted by sweet rati

Originally posted by crazy_kiran

what is this, thsi is a discussion forum not some political campaign where we have to give politically correct answers LOL LOL we are at a liberty to say what we like and dont like about the serial, if we find sheras dress vulgar we can say so, and if the sagars are coming here and reading all this, they shdnt be hurt by what we say coz we are the public they are making the serial for and so if we dont like something and complain about it they should accept that as our wish and try to incorporate changes in there storyline as per our wishes as we are seeing they are doing for sometime now, we are the viewers here so have the full liberty to criticise or praise what ever we like and dont like

u think Shera's dress to be valgur...just tell what dress should a lady daku Embarrassed .....she cannt were lanaga's Embarrassed Wink Smile ....

we are not saying that she need too wear a lahenga.. but she can wear some thing else.... like jwala from prc....or may be some thing else.. we wont mind if she  dress up  like kareena kapoo did  in Ashok.. but that dress was well design....... i feel like some road side normal tailor made that dress. at least dont do this for MUGDHA....................Ouch..Ouch....

fatty i guess kareena's dress was almost the same wat mugs is wearing but i like ur idea of jwala luk for herWink

bezella IF-Dazzler
bezella
bezella

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditivats

Originally posted by bezella

what is this, thsi is a discussion forum not some political campaign where we have to give politically correct answers LOL LOL we are at a liberty to say what we like and dont like about the serial, if we find sheras dress vulgar we can say so, and if the sagars are coming here and reading all this, they shdnt be hurt by what we say coz we are the public they are making the serial for and so if we dont like something and complain about it they should accept that as our wish and try to incorporate changes in there storyline as per our wishes as we are seeing they are doing for sometime now, we are the viewers here so have the full liberty to criticise or praise what ever we like and dont like

u think Shera's dress to be valgur...just tell what dress should a lady daku Embarrassed .....she cannt were lanaga's Embarrassed Wink Smile ....

Neither  a Lady Daku shd wear Tube tops Okay!!!...n yea..dose weird Harem  Pants that baloons up at al da Wrong places....yyuck!Dead

well i completely agree wid pallo hereROFL

ThankGod Adi....atleast u agree!!!Wink!!!LOL........here a Hug Hug for ya.....v have becum like Pepl who nly beliv in Rare appearances....WinkLOL

aditivats IF-Dazzler
aditivats
aditivats

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Neither  a Lady Daku shd wear Tube tops Okay!!!...n yea..dose weird Harem  Pants that baloons up at al da Wrong places....yyuck!Dead

ThankGod Adi....atleast u agree!!!Wink!!!LOL........here a Hug Hug for ya.....v have becum like Pepl who nly beliv in Rare appearances....WinkLOL

awww.............Hug
lolz we r silent readers waiting for these kinda articles for our guest appearancesWink
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Barbie...Kareena's dress from Asoka Shocked LOL LOL ....Dude dey r WORST than Mughda's!!!I rember how Kareena Royally got bashed for that LOL ....poor Kareena!! LOL

i know  pallo.LOL.. but atleast that dress was  perfectly  designed.. kapre ki silai bhi thik thak tha.. per mc ki dress to Ouch... mujhee kabhi kabhi lagti hai ki silai khul  na jay is lia double silai deya gaya hai.. ... bechari mc... i am really sad for her..Ouch

bezella IF-Dazzler
bezella
bezella

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged

awww.............Hug
lolz we r silent readers waiting for these kinda articles for our guest appearancesWink

Exactly!!!SmileR PRC IF memoriez r stil der intact wid me!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....miss em!!Confused

Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged

awww.............Hug

aditi you can be a silent reader lucky... but i cant read also.. ... dont get time to come this forumOuchOuchOuch

Thanks for your guest appearances aditi and pallo... Mwaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Barbie3143 - 02 May 2008 at 6:45am
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
dear sweet rati, not being able to attach ur quote on page 3, as its taking 2 long 2 send.so just my opinion. plz
Actually if criticism is taken in a positive spirit it can b very helpful
Its very nice of sagaars if they r taking feedback from viewers. It is upto them as to what suggestions they wud like to accept

As 4 shera's clothes Im not bothered much. It may do 4 a dakoo. But when she is in aryanagar as a princess then she cud have been given a dress befitting a princess. Don't u think so?

As suggested by u if MC is being ignored there must have been a reason Ermm Wink
I don't think it has nething to do with her being paired opp RT as most of the members seem to luv them as a pair
Tongue   
aditivats IF-Dazzler
aditivats
aditivats

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged

awww.............Hug

Exactly!!!SmileR PRC IF memoriez r stil der intact wid me!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....miss em!!Confused

me 2 miss those golden dayz nof spammingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Go to top