Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

dont blame sagars plzzzzzz..... (Page 2)

crazy_lil_gurl IF-Rockerz
crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Great post lemoncola! Clap
But I agree with Kiran ... we have the right to say as the show is for us and we can comment about it Embarrassed And I also agree with minnie that the show gets better only by critisism..Tongue

Lemoncola ur rite about mugs getting better in these few months, yeahh she has improved alot!! Big smile

lemoncola Goldie
lemoncola
lemoncola

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i am agreed with u all that the show is for the public has a right to criticize it but sometimes many members cross their limit.....
wat i want is this you should criticize actors , actresses , production house wen they are showing something bad and not upto our expectations Smile . frankly tell me guys that many of you want dv to be like prc .......... Tongue
mad-about-Rajat IF-Dazzler
mad-about-Rajat
mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Wow Kiran Clap Clap I completely agree with you........... Clap

Jyoti....we are not saying anything bad abt sagars....we are just giving suggestions for their own serial's betterment......!!After all .....its the audience that can make or break a show!

And regarding Mughda's dress,we are just giving our opinion dear....we are not saying anything that should be felt bad about.

and regarding the music....I'm not saying to get all Rajasthani folk music here....we just want good romantic music....Sagars are very good regarding the backgroung scores of their shows....and nowadays I love the new tunes they are playing Embarrassed

pls don't feel offended dear....just our opinion
Tongue
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lemoncola

i am agreed with u all that the show is for the public has a right to criticize it but sometimes many members cross their limit.....
wat i want is this you should criticize actors , actresses , production house wen they are showing something bad and not upto our expectations Smile . frankly tell me guys that many of you want dv to be like prc .......... Tongue

we talk about prc as an example.... as  they set a high level of work in prc... we just want that level... we dont want that  same story and all that........Smile

MaaU IF-Sizzlerz
MaaU
MaaU

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ye kya yaha to Mahabharat chal rahi hain Confused Ouch

Well i agreed with jiya n kiran Both have points But as fatty said abv We wan't level of DV wat PRC had not Like PRC Ouch
lemoncola Goldie
lemoncola
lemoncola

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged
dear i am not feeling offended at all. i had written wat i feel after reading your all posts.
viewres make the serial hit and flop and they had the right to comment and demand wat they want , i am also fan of them . ha DEAR they had given a high level of satisfaction in prc and they are trying their best Wink .
ha their music are grrr8888 . in the last we are not here to fight and i am not fighting at all . all wat i want is to make all of you feel gud and enjoy the serial thats y i gave info
today i want to say that aaj ka epi flashy hoga kyunki shoooting zyada nahi ho payi aur monday se normal ho jayega.for gurukul i dont knoe track kab shru hoga Embarrassed
jaisa hipata chalega i will tell u my dears Embarrassed
aur mera naam jyoti nahi jiya hai Smile
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lemoncola

dear i am not feeling offended at all. i had written wat i feel after reading your all posts.
viewres make the serial hit and flop and they had the right to comment and demand wat they want , i am also fan of them . ha DEAR they had given a high level of satisfaction in prc and they are trying their best Wink .
ha their music are grrr8888 . in the last we are not here to fight and i am not fighting at all . all wat i want is to make all of you feel gud and enjoy the serial thats y i gave info
today i want to say that aaj ka epi flashy hoga kyunki shoooting zyada nahi ho payi aur monday se normal ho jayega.for gurukul i dont knoe track kab shru hoga Embarrassed
jaisa hipata chalega i will tell u my dears Embarrassed
aur mera naam jyoti nahi jiya hai Smile

thank you dear..Tongue  dont take us wrong.Cry.. luv ya jiya.Smile.Big smile

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged

well jiya, actually every1 had very high expectations from DV after prc which was so well appreciated by 1 and all. TongueI feel that all actors are doing a fine job considering the heavy schedule of a 5 day week serial. but the storyline is so imp dear. a weak story can make or break the serial. it has to b edited well. each epi shud have sumthing interesting (PRC did!!!)and bloopers shud b minimized (ive started getting bloopers in my dream now LOL ).The story can b slow at times but each character shud b properly built up so that we can relate to them. There are inconsistencies in plots and shud b better planned and more convincing .

As 4 stunts i dont think its wise 4 the actors to attempt all of them. this goes 4 Rajat too. I know he loves doing them, but has ended up with injuries on more than 1 occasion. May b he's too young to decide but anyway proper care & precautions shud be ensured at all times during these stunts to prevent injuries which could have very bad consequence at times. So plz take care Tongue

Edited by angel.4u - 02 May 2008 at 4:37am

Go to top