India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Now Jai remembers... (Page 2)

sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
swati behna, what are u talking about? Ouch which other girls did jw save from falling and who did he take to his house? kyon shock pe shock diye jaa rahi ho behna, weekend hain, kuch toh reham karo LOL

swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
sabby behna i read he saved some girl parineeta from falling in mandir and took her to his house but thanks god she did not enter his house and left LOL
sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
porineeta is bani right? so basically jw knows she is bani, that is why he must have taken her to the house Ouch
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged

sabby behna he saved parineeta and no one knows that she is bani and not even parineeta herself knows and she was looking for bani and came to know that bani died 16 years back and now if her bond mind start working then she might be able to decipher na who bani is and don't expect JW to recongnise her as he is without any brain

kya pata budhape mei uncle ke dimaag ke saath saath ankhe bhi kharab ho gayi ho, but still young by heart and saves girls from fallingLOL

Edited by swatinarang - 02 May 2008 at 5:08am
sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged
oh no...the same old memory loss drama LOL thanks behna, i guess i haven't missed anything much. won't be long before bani gets into her pink panther mode and finds out her own raaz LOL and hopefully, i really mean hopefully all in caps, jw believes her and helps her take revenge against his yaar.....they better not show him to be torn bet the two women Dead
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
sabby behna let's see what they r gonna go for as they will love to show JW torn between guddy guddy meera and bani
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsj

oh no...the same old memory loss drama LOL thanks behna, i guess i haven't missed anything much. won't be long before bani gets into her pink panther mode and finds out her own raaz LOL and hopefully, i really mean hopefully all in caps, jw believes her and helps her take revenge against his yaar....It will be a miracle if something like this happenes...but the chances are very slim.........they better not show him to be torn bet the two women Dead....this is exactly what they will show....DeadDeadDead....

Go to top