Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

THEME AWARDS

Poll Question: do u think that there should be any theme in an award show?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [75.00%]
1 [25.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RIVER

Goldie

RIVER

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged

guys i want to ask as this time the star parivar wawars has a theme of naye parivaar kiu naye leher, is this just to the artists who work so hard throughout the yeaer and at last they do not get nominated(like gatu from baa bahu baby, prerna from kasuti ets)dont u think by putting theme we  r restricting the artist from being nominated ,

share ur views here

actually i wanted to share this idea of mine but dont know where to discuss it in the forum so dont close topicOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THEME AWARDS" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top