Ramayan
Ramayan

ramayan losing its essence

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Hey guys i m sorry to write this

but i terribly feel that ramayan is losing its essence...

earlier wen ram sita and laxman had not crossed the ganga, every episode,every scene was shown in so much detail and nicely that it was like real ramayan is shown and each and every actor was living the role and GURMEET WAS REAL RAM but now they r in so much hurry that its like they hav fast forwarded a tape and only the  main portions r shown that too not properly (ram bharat milan scene) and all the actors r now just playing their characters and not living them and unfortunetely ramayan is now more or less an entertainmnt show whereas earlier it was so perfect....even the songs r not that good and do not leave a lasting impression

i m really dissapointed and cant understand what had happened to the sagars and wat r they actualy trying to show???Cry

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged

actually many of us are disappointed at the pace inw hcih ramayan is advancing, may be teh sagars have some reason.

personally i do not object at this speed though it would have been better had it a little slowed down.

lets see what will happen in the future, hope to  see details of coming episodesTongue

camella IF-Dazzler
camella
camella

PRC’s observer (Pratha)

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
yes..me too..i hope they atleast show the meeting with mata anusuya and atri muni properly where mata anusuya gifts jewels and clothes to sita..they have to slow down the pace..otherwise we cant catch the essence of the scnes and emotions being enacted..sagars..please slow down Confused ..and one more error..urmila did not cry soooo much like how they're showing now..she did not shed a single tear for 14 yrs  after lakshman departed because he told her not to do so..she was a very strong woman

Edited by camella - 02 May 2008 at 2:16am
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH U !!!

even the makers r not showing tht LAXMAN carrying the bag of clothes (potli of clothes) with him like they used to show in earlier RAMAYAN !!!

why sagar's r doing tht ????

now when ekta kapoor is spending her 500 crore on a mythological show MAHABHRAT ,there is soooooooo much of competetion in the mythological shows then why sagar's r doing this ????
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i think so they r taking us the audience for granted and feel that watever they will show,we will accept it and frankly speaking they r wasting the talents of all the brilliant actors-gurmeet,debina,ankit and the others...
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged
yup, teh sagars are not putting up much efforts as tehy did in teh beginning atleast
are tehy losing their interest?
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by camella

yes..me too..i hope they atleast show the meeting with mata anusuya and atri muni properly where mata anusuya gifts jewels and clothes to sita..they have to slow down the pace..otherwise we cant catch the essence of the scnes and emotions being enacted..sagars..please slow down Confused ..and one more error..urmila did not cry soooo much like how they're showing now..she did not shed a single tear for 14 yrs  after lakshman departed because he told her not to do so..she was a very strong woman

a lot has to b done and said in  taht part, even ram was gifted with vishu's dhanush and akshay tunir,

tehn tehre will be the story of how motehr anasuya, by virtue of her virtue and power of sacrifice, turned tables on trideva and made tehm born as his son.

wish they show it all

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Hi Smile

In UK, at the moment they are just showing the episodes when all the bahus have come to ayodhya.

I do find that with sagar's other serials (like PRC) they either go too slow or too quick, there is no in between LOL.

In ramayan, they may be rushing it because of the contract they have with NDTV or the sagars are too busy doing so many serials that they want to finish them and start another project.   LOL I hope they show uttar kand as well but i am not raising any hopes Confused

Go to top