Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BEBO-KAT FIGHT HOTS UP!!

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
BEBO-KAT FIGHT HOTS UP!!
[02 May 2008]
The cold war between sizzling hot Kareena Kapoor and firang bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif has further intensified after the two leading ladies returned from London where they had gone to attend an award function.

Bebo is so infuriated with Katrina that she fired her publicist for the simple reason that the person was also taking care of professional commitments of her rival. Bebo does not want to be associated with Katrina Kaif in any way even if it is through a publicist.

Sources present at the London function say that Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif avoided each other at the function and even did not greet each other. They pretended to see the other side whenever faced with each other. Kareena suspects that it was not an accidental thing that whenever she signed a deal for a huge amount, there would be rumor of Katrina Kaif being offered more than that amount the very next day. It was certainly by design on the part of some mischievous person.

The insiders say that the removal of the publicist should be seen in this perspective to be properly understood. Though Kareena Kapoor is far ahead of Katrina Kaif in terms of acting caliber in bollywood, but Bebo does not like the Katrina's way of aping her in every move, especially in quoting prices for item numbers and movies.

The buzz doing the rounds in the industry is that the recent example of Bebo's big clout was seen at the award function when she was offered a whopping Rs 52 lakhs to perform at the venue while Katrina was given much lesser amount for the show. in addition to money, Bebo and Saif Ali Khan were treated like royalty and enjoyed best possible cars and other facilities provided by the organizers. But Katrina had to be content with run of the mill stuff on the occasion.

In any case, Bebo has been going great guns professionally after the box office success of 'Jab We Met' and is being courted by big banners and reputed production houses. Though her recent release 'Tashan' could not do much at the box office, but her size zero figure in a lime-green bikini did fire the imagination of audiences and the producers alike.

Katrina Kaif, too, has given three hit films in a row like 'Namastey London', 'Partner' and 'Welcome' but her role in each of them was more of a glamorous doll than anything substantial. These films had bigger stars like Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan and Govinda, who walked away with the accolades while Katrina remained in the category of also ran.

Whatever be the result of the fierce cold war between Bebo and Katrina, Trade pundits are unanimous that while Kareena has proved her acting prowess through films like 'Chameli', Katrina is yet to prove that she can act as well carry the whole film on her shoulders at the box office.

……and till that time Bebo is Saif'ly and definitely the winner despite of Sallubhai being on the side of his Kat……what say??
http://magnamags.com/magnamags/index.php?option=com_content& amp;task=view&id=1667&templateName=stardust

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

val0822*¤Maria¤*topgun11~*Mehwish*~

KashIsHeaven Goldie
KashIsHeaven
KashIsHeaven

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged
katrina has too doo a long way too be like kareena lol
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Kareena's media spin continues..

Katrina is being slighted and undermined in every paragraph LOL LOL
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Virgin_Flower

I strongly agree that bebo is the more better actor, kat is just pretty, acting wise, I think we all should give her a chance to prove herself. But personality wise, I know that kareena is not a good either, but I prefer her than kat, kat is just too stiff, especially in her interviews, like she should smile atleast a little nah? Big smile

sorry 2 say i dont agree with i think they r better in their way... wwe canyt capmare them!Smile

missy14 IF-Dazzler
missy14
missy14

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Katrina is just famous Beacuse she have done some Hit movies without Them katrina had been Nothing Today!!
untilwhenever21 IF-Dazzler
untilwhenever21
untilwhenever21

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I don't think there are cold vibes between the two !.. I reckon its all media hype !..
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
abhikidiwani Goldie
abhikidiwani
abhikidiwani

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thanks
hahaha very funny

Go to top