Poonam Shastri's role changed....Asambhav

mj0511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Friends, it was mentioned in yesterday's episode that  Sulekha Talwalkar will no longer play Poonam Shastri in Asambhav. The role will be played by Madhurani Gokhale (the one who used to host the show Yanda Kartavya Ahe on ETV)

Well!! Sulekha Talwalkar was at her best as Poonam Shastri... we are definately going to miss her !!! What say???

-mj0511

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhagu_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcource we r miss her.. I dont like Madhurani.. Sulekha's acting is awesome, she can show some attitutde.. madhurani cant do acting like her, in her 1st episode she is showing so soft behaviour.. i want sulekha talwarkar back as a poonam shashtri...I will miss her..
manimau1 thumbnail
yaa mee too agree with bhagu k.I don't like madhurani at all.Sulekha was the best.
amgauri thumbnail
hey MJ thanks for telling  this recent change ( which i didnt get chance to see yet ) ...but I too feel Poonam played by Sulekha Talwalkar is the best ...I love her since she appeared in Avantika . Initially she didnt come in many serials or movies and suddenly I saw her on Asambhav and was happy to see her ....She should be brought back by Satish . She gave that role the character it needed ....ani ti far lobhas hi ahe - wisheshta ti sulekha la jewha ragawate na te khup original watate ....i've seen sisters like her in real life...we'll miss her for sure Edited by amgauri - 16 years ago
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi frds,
u all r so right.I personally never like Madhurani Gokhale.Why???I cant give answer...But i cant bear her in add also(she is in Prasanna holidays add with Umesh kamath).and Sulekha Talwalkar has done Poonam's role in such a way that Madhurani is not able to do that though she will try her best...One thing is true that Sulekha Talwalkar is looking so beautiful than before....Sulekha we all will definitely miss u.... 😭 😭 come back please...
asambhavfan thumbnail
Can someone please post Asambhav's episodes for the 30th of April and 1 and 2nd of May. No new episodes have been posted for a long time !!!
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
madhurani doesnt fit in the character they way sulekha was... she was just awesome.. sumtimes u wished to slap sulekha and tell her what she was thinking about her sis(in serial) is wrong and her sister is evil..her acting was very really... she palyed an innocent sister.. unaware of her sisters intentions...plz get sulekha talwalkar back..
prachij82 thumbnail
pls post episods for 30th april and 1st may....
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think the reason she wd have opted out wd be tht she was not comfortable in playing a widow..wh eventually came after her exit... 😳