Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

can some plz give me the link to the tut of how to do masking...i mean how to use a mask...it'll be really generous of u😊

divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

***edited***

Edited by -LaKsHiTa- - 15 years ago
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tasha.rox

uhmm do u want to open a vid avi in ani or video?cuz u canot open video in ani..only in window movie maker or other video programs.😊

Oh I see...so that was the problem. I first thought I could make an ani out of a video. But it has to be caps. Thanks a lot.😊

Siddhi_ thumbnail
I have been asking this for over a week now and no one has replied.. Urgent!!! How do you add a dotted border on a video avi??? Anyone 😕
heaven002x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little Foot

Oh I see...so that was the problem. I first thought I could make an ani out of a video. But it has to be caps. Thanks a lot.😊

yeuup!u cant make caps in ani only in window movies maker or virtualdub <<--its easier den windows movie...😊
sabrinaa. thumbnail
I have a question .. it's been bugging me for a while now. I have masks that I wanna use .. but they have the white border around them .. and whenever I paste the pic on it setting it to screen, I merge them aand copy it to my siggy, but the white border stays there too. So is there anyway I can use the masks without haveing the stupid white border around it?
heaven002x thumbnail
i dont even no how to use mask 😆
sabrinaa. thumbnail
LOL, all you do is paste the pic as a new layer on the mask and set it to screen. But the white thing's around itt! UFFF 😆
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Thanks tashu! That kinda helped! I think im gonna try it later! 😆
Siddhi_ thumbnail
HOw do you add dotted border round video avi.. sumone plzz help me 😕