Post all your Questions & Queries here!! - Page 45

Posted: 15 years ago
Like guys in psp8 when we click the text tool or free hand..lik no seeting appear lik dis..

how to get da settings lik dis? i mean hw to get dis boxx??cnt see it nywhere..pls help meEdited by mallika_14 - 15 years ago
i am havin one more problemm...when i want to add a brush in to dat custom brush option...it saysa dis type of file is nt supported..lik my files are png ones..how shld i convert dem in jbr format

Originally posted by mallika_14

Like guys in psp8 when we click the text tool or free hand..lik no seeting appear lik dis..

how to get da settings lik dis? i mean hw to get dis boxx??cnt see it nywhere..pls help me

Uhmm...do you mean ur material arnt showinggg... go here-

http://i26.tinypic.com/2yyxyt5.jpg

Originally posted by mallika_14

i am havin one more problemm...when i want to add a brush in to dat custom brush option...it saysa dis type of file is nt supported..lik my files are png ones..how shld i convert dem in jbr format

if u have image packs then open it in psp n go to file>export>add to custom brushes
need to send a parcel from india to uk, ne ideas who can help???
^^ what are you even talking about? this forums is for sig/avi questionsEdited by rima791 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by happyidr

need to send a parcel from india to uk, ne ideas who can help???

😆😆
Where can we get textures like the one in the sig below? Like how it's glwing and all that..i want that in my sig, is it a sig or texture? I wanna know how to make effects liket that...could someone help? 😳

Annu
^ u shud ask the maker of the siggie eclipse 😊

Originally posted by eclipse_101

Where can we get textures like the one in the sig below? Like how it's glwing and all that..i want that in my sig, is it a sig or texture? I wanna know how to make effects liket that...could someone help? 😳

Annu

The texture is from NakshatraNights.com ....u can googlee tht.. cuz im not suree about teh spelling... well.. I guess you have to... play around wit the layer properties.. to make the txture like tht i dunn noe wut you do step-by-step though!😛