Wat if Shashank cms 2 know abt Ridzi’s..?

ATP2211 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Shashank thinks that Armaan is not good for Riddhima because of all these bike races, boxing, holi-bhang episode, and the most important one, LEAVING SANJIVANI without informing anyone.

He thinks that Armaan has turned out as an irresponsible doctor.

Well, to some extent, yes. Armaan had lost his focus from his work due to his personal problem and also he didnt had anyone to share it. There was Riddhima's hand, directly or indirectly, behind the whole drama.

Now as Shashank thinks that Armaan is a spoiled brat, what will happen when he'll come to know about Armaan Riddhima's chemistry and Riddhima's indirect contribution to the fall in Armaan's career..?

Edited by akki2211 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh toh tushi ekdum sahi gal kar raho ji but agar dr.shashank ne ridz arman ke ish tarah se dance karte dekha or he come about all this dance episode and ppl comment then armman ko toh ish duniya mein koi bhi nahi bahha sakta phir toh armman ki complete waat hai wiyhout any reason or fault.because dr.shashank ko toh apne pyaari and bholi beti ke galti nahi nazar aayegi and woh direct bechhare armaan ko bhala bura bura suna ke insult kar ke sanjeevini se EXPEL kar denge like Mohabbat movie mein AB and SKR ko kiya tha.Aur ish tarah Ridz sari hard work armaan ko old armaan banana and ooshe ke caarer ko stable karna sab waste ho jayega infact tsunami titanic ki tarah pani mein doob jayega.

So guys What do u think what will happen.

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrishu&shristi

yeh toh tushi ekdum sahi gal kar raho ji but agar dr.shashank ne ridz arman ke ish tarah se dance karte dekha or he come about all this dance episode and ppl comment then armman ko toh ish duniya mein koi bhi nahi bahha sakta phir toh armman ki complete waat hai wiyhout any reason or fault.because dr.shashank ko toh apne pyaari and bholi beti ke galti nahi nazar aayegi and woh direct bechhare armaan ko bhala bura bura suna ke insult kar ke sanjeevini se EXPEL kar denge like Mohabbat movie mein AB and SKR ko kiya tha.Aur ish tarah Ridz sari hard work armaan ko old armaan banana and ooshe ke caarer ko stable karna sab waste ho jayega infact tsunami titanic ki tarah pani mein doob jayega.

So guys What do u think what will happen.

i know, but if this happens i want ridz to come forward and say papa uski galthi nahi hai, we are in love and all this happened with my contribution too. then Shahank will throw both of them out.

but if shahank throws armi out then Ridz will say papa i love him, you can't throw him out. then we have a confession scene as well. after that these two can meet in sly and help Armi come back to sanjeevani and we'll get some romantic moments with these two love rabbits.

how about that?😃

ATP2211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

i know, but if this happens i want ridz to come forward and say papa uski galthi nahi hai, we are in love and all this happened with my contribution too. then Shahank will throw both of them out.

but if shahank throws armi out then Ridz will say papa i love him, you can't throw him out. then we have a confession scene as well. after that these two can meet in sly and help Armi come back to sanjeevani and we'll get some romantic moments with these two love rabbits.

how about that?😃

DATS REALLY REALLY COOL..!