Tale of a PRince-part 1 updt pg 1

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
okay now u will all kick me out for strating ff after ff
well seriously after watching this week's epsiode my brain poped up with other story
a story of a Prince who is fed up by his ghulams dediced to run away from home to be like normal
prince is none other than ammyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
he love to be like normal child but he didn't have a single chance to live like a normal kid,teen, a boy he was having 110 ghulams here n there which he hates the most
character sketch comming soon
tell me did u all like the concept
if yes i will continue if no i will quite itπŸ˜‰

thanks a lot for ur comments do comment more

here is the introduction

let me take you to an XYZ state where still kings n queens lived where all power's where there all places where there
we see an huge palace in the enriched with many buliding here and there

the palace can be seen from all direction because it was huge(story may kuch bhi ho sakthey hey)

inside there are many many big rooms
we see an big room messy one and
many servants cleaning the rooom
and we see an young boy sleeping  inside a blanket covered his face
many black men where standing here and there in near window (black cats ya securty guards)
the young boy is still asleep then we see an middle aged man in black comming though the door
he was the cheif of all securty we see a big badge on his left side corner  of his shirt
mainman ;oh god yesterday he really created a big mess isn't it
one of the black man;yes sir this all are his creation
giving a great view of beautful room into an ugly dugly cleanless room
mainman;poor boy really annoyed with us
one of the man;yes sir he is really getting but its for his own safty we can't leave him like this he is still in danger ,Rajiv sir and u must not be kind with him he is really an big mess himself
rajiv;πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes i know that rohit he is but just imagine all his life not going to school after his parent's deadth sitting in this mehal on one of the corner no friends nothing to do and people following him everywhere and he had to live in this palace like a prisioner i can imagine his situation
rohit;i agree u to u sir but he can be more polite he is sooo naughty brat can't even control him even i think he goes out without our permission
rajiv;yes yes we have to do something abt him

continuing

the servants goes n opens the window curtain n the ray's of sun came into the spacious room by now room was clean perfect as we all see
now the young boy (of 18yrs old )in bed is going here n there due to sun race
rajiv;armaan uthooooooooooo its ur time for jogging commonnn
armaan;kaka mmuhjey soney dho pleaseeeeee
rajiv;nahiiiiiiiii armaan tum already late ho chuki ho now get up warna i will sparkle water
armaan;kya kaka aap bhi na can't u change ur style of waking me up like teelling that u should not go for any execrise or any jogging
rajiv;πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh tho prince of XYZ now wake up warna ur granddad will come to know abt this
armaan ;nahi i will wake up
he slowlyyyyyyyyy put his blanket down he yawned n  slowly waked up
we see many servants standing with tooth paste/towel/morning tea/
all those things
the boy

the chocolate boy was fed up with this same rountine he hated these ghulamiiiiiiiiiii very much he just wanted to be normal
his only hope was rajiv who he calls as kaka kaka is the only person who knows ammy proerply kaka always helps ammy to go out without any guards to do his medical entrance ammy want to be a doctor as he likes to serve other people but his family was over rich his granddad thinks ammy should not go anywhere outside to do work or anything because the wealth was all for him
but ammy always wanted a simple life n he wanted to go to parites do naughty things but was not able to do it
the ghulam started to give ammy things by things
one ghulam took the paste n appiled it on brush
ammy;i know how to apply paste give it to me
ghulam1;nahi grandad will kill us its family tadtion u should not waste ur time for this simple things
ammy hopeless looked at rajiv who was controlling his laugtherrrrrr
ammy have no option to follow the rules which he hates
he slowly goes to bathroomghulams also followed him
he started to brush n he was glad no one said that they will do brushing instead of him
he thought of those dreadful things he has gone to life no friends no privacy arghh
he had bath after bath ghuam's came with his dress
ammy was soo angryyyy
he goes n get ready n stared to create mess of his room
so that ghulam gets busy with cleaning n he can do some sneak peak
he started to open his wardobe n put all his cloths messy n he went to the bed he messed it up he went to shoe section messed it up
ghulam where silent seeing this
ammy looked at them with a relief
ammy;clean it
then he marched off
securty behind him
which he hated the most he have no choice
he had to jogg with them
rajiv was jogging with ammy
rajiv;ammy u got admission in kasuali's university of medical(whispered)
ammy who was jogging stoopped dead the securties all banged back as he stopped
rajiv; was grinning

next we see an girl sleeping under a blanket with a sweet teddy bear
her mom comes there
she smiles at her but she was really worried abt her because she the girl was not her daugther she was adopted but they never treated like her like that they treated just like there child )
mom;ridhima beti utho dekho shubh ho gaya heyyyyyyyy
girl;mommmmmmmm.please let me sleep for sometimes more na please
her mother; today for u n for us is a special day so wake up darling
the girls just opened her eyes her hazel eyes says that she was really nervous excited for todayyy
the girl kissed her mother n hugged her
she is

ridzi;may abhi ati ho mom n muhjey bahut dar lag reha hey
mom;magar muhjey aur tumhare papa ko nahi
ridzi;woh aisey kyun mom (going close to her mom n hugging her shoulder)
padma;woh kyunki tumhari result aa gayi hey and u didn't get a seat in mumbai(with a serious look)
ridzi;kya mom but mainey tho exam acha likhtha but but
padma;tumay kasuali may mil hey admission tumharey papa key collage par and u are one of the toppers pagaliπŸ˜†
ridzi was revealed from her nightmare
ridzi started to smile n hugged her mom
ridzi;aap duniya ki best mom hey
padma;woh tho muhjey pata hey kyunki muhjey tum jaisey ladli beti jo mili hey now go n be fresh will be ready for breakfast ur dad is too excited to meet u in kasuali
ridzi;tho aap bhi kasuali aa rehi hey na mom
padma;haan may yeha rehkey kya karoooooπŸ˜† but i have to stay some days than u because i have to get an transformation letter i m also joining ur collage as a lecturer
ridzi;(really shocked(she tigthen her hug
ridzi;mommmmm thats best wowwwwwwww i m soo glad what abt other anji,atul,rahul,muskaan?????????
padma;woh sab ka bhi admission ho chuka heyπŸ˜†now go n fresh up nowwwwwwwww
ridzi;okay mom will be in a mintue

that was part one do comment
πŸ˜‰

Edited by ash_rajat00 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum dear...plz continue it soon.. πŸ˜ƒ
yamnovbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yar ash ek aur FF tum to laajawaab ho aur humse ek hi nahi smbhal raha πŸ˜‰
😳 Any way good won yaar continue soon 😳
shalika thumbnail
hey nice concept
plzzzzzz continue soon
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

nice one please start it

Never take some one for granted,Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones."
Remember this always in life.

Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
zara. thumbnail
hey nice concept
plzz continue soon 😳
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ash_rajat00

okay now u will all kick me out for strating ff after ff
well seriously after watching this week's epsiode my brain poped up with other story......ash we love ur ffs..so insted of kicking i will hug you(sisterly way)
a story of a Prince who is fed up by his ghulams dediced to run away from home to be like normal
prince is none other than ammyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰aww....how true he is the prince of my dreams!!!!
he love to be like normal child but he didn't have a single chance to live like a normal kid,teen, a boy he was having 110 ghulams here n there which he hates the most 10 gulaams wow..that's even badder than 1 ridzy..!!!!
character sketch comming soonwaiting for it
tell me did u all like the concept  its very diffrent and i totally lovd it
if yes i will continue if no i will quite itπŸ˜‰ surely yes!!!!!

urmila_17 thumbnail
omg ash i should say hatss off for ur thoughts
really wonderful thought
i dont know from where u will get this ideas really superb
plssssssss continue soon
whoa.. thumbnail
oh ash luved da concept yaar πŸ‘ hatz off 2 u, u alwayz cm up vid sm hatke ideaz 😳 😳 😳 plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon 😊 'l be waitin 😳
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

awesum intro......it is so awesum...ammy prince hoke bhi aapna room ko mess up kar det hai(just like me but i am not a princess)luv d intro..i want to see the part 1 up soon!!!!!!!!!!1