Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ok,i'm back 4 workouts & dieting........whats up gals...........by the way madhu,i got a cd for belly dancing.......it luks interesting.......but i'm little afraid,koyi sprain tho nahi hojaayega naaaaaaaa........let me start it slowly.
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am proud to say that i have been a good gal and working out pretty regularly the past couple of weeks. But I have a long way to go!!! 😭 but one day hopefully.......... 😛

Hey Jenim, i dont know if you have heard of a store called Abson Imports. You get fantastic stuff there like coral, jade ,ruby, emerald and much more, all in strands or stones. its wonderful gift to people back home and people simply love the stuff that i take.. check it out..sorry for goin' off topic.. but could resist 😃

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys, I started using the cycle machine four to five times a week at least 20 mins. Also, I occassionally dance around my bedroom (When my parents aint around and with my little cousins for a couple of hours.) I have lost a couple of kilos but need to still reduce the junk as I eat too much LOL! Especially coke I love drinking it.

Also, I work 5 days per week. Its good exercise. Especially picking up boxes and stocking LOL!

Another source of exercise is swimming. I used to swim for 10 years but for the last couple of years I kind of stopped cos of pressure. Im soon gonna start this again go every week or once every two weeks depending on my hectic schedule.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks guys for the tips. Try streching in the morning before you eat. I cannot since I work at 5am so I need to wake up at 3.45am in the morning and leave by half 4. So its diffcuit.

Congrats to everyone who has lost weight recently.

Edited by usha_pooja - 15 years ago
jenim thumbnail
Hey Sup -

Just sent you the book link.
Sorry gal.. was too busy this long weekend to post here. It felt like real summer after a frigging long time and couldn't resist going out.

School ending already?! No wonder you have your India trip in a couple of weeks. We have school till end of June.. well almost.

You better lose some lbs here 'cos when you get to India, it's going to be non-stop feasting.. right? ;-)

jenim thumbnail

Originally posted by: suram

I am proud to say that i have been a good gal and working out pretty regularly the past couple of weeks. But I have a long way to go!!! 😭 but one day hopefully.......... 😛

Hey Jenim, i dont know if you have heard of a store called Abson Imports. You get fantastic stuff there like coral, jade ,ruby, emerald and much more, all in strands or stones. its wonderful gift to people back home and people simply love the stuff that i take.. check it out..sorry for goin' off topic.. but could resist 😃

Su.. You are too good, exercising even during the long weekend! I think you are way ahead of some of us here .. I really haven't got into the mode like you have.. but will be there soon. I couldn't meet this month's goal of 2 lbs - just managed to do 1 lb. At least that' what my weighing scale shows me consistently. Have to make sure to find time for this.

Thanks for the gems tip, Suram.
Yes.. about 7 or 8 years ago, I'd been to Abson Imports. I'm really bad with jewellery-type-things. Very poor.. have no sense of color combination for these things. So do you check with your relatives for their preference, before you buy these gems?

Edited by jenim - 15 years ago
jenim thumbnail
I read in the fitness type magazine while waiting at the Supermarket checkout counter on a weekend (imagine that!) that dieting rigorously (meaning .. cutting out food with empty calories) is the first step towards weight loss. More than anything else.

So gals.. check carefully if in your everyday food/junk, are you consuming things that loads you with empty calories which don't burn off easily.

jenim thumbnail

Losing a couple of kgs is a great start Usha! Nice!
Your day starts at 3:45?! Wow!
Mine usually ends around 3:00 AM  😆

suram thumbnail

WOW!!! Usha.... Congratultions!!!! That is great man... Keep up the good work!! 👏

supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenim

Hey Sup -

Just sent you the book link. I just saw that and replied you Jenim. Thanks for the link.

Sorry gal.. was too busy this long weekend to post here. It felt like real summer after a frigging long time and couldn't resist going out. That's alright Jenim... I couldn't able to do much this week anyhow as we are getting closer to the vacation trip, except for my walking which I try to do atleast 3-4 times a week!

That's all I can do for now, as I getting really busy both at Work and at Home...as I have to finish up a whole lot before I leave!! 😕 😊 

School ending already?! No wonder you have your India trip in a couple of weeks. We have school till end of June.. well almost.

Yep... here school ends in the month of May , yours ends in June?!!. I bet then you will have a late start date too right?! Here for us the school re-opens on the second week of August. What about there?!

You better lose some lbs here 'cos when you get to India, it's going to be non-stop feasting.. right? ;-)

BINGO... That's exactly what I thought too Jenim!!  But don't think I have done a Great job as some of you here did in this month. But I sure did take a decent start on these, I would say!! 😳 😊

But anyhow, No worry! Will enjoy, indulge in all my good food/feast (sorry gals! 😆) while I'm in India and will come back here, and work it all out!! 😉 😳   mmm... by the way, I lost 2 lbs! which is a lot less than my goal for this month...(5 lbs) 😳 May be I should set my goals simpler and aim for it, I guess!! 😆

Edited by supree - 15 years ago