Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aamir Khan does not care for his fans (Page 2)

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

His profession is to act, its not his obligation to speak to his fans all the time. In the end, they are all doing thier work to earn money period, creative people too need money to survive.

He regularly interacts with his fans in his blogsite, he is friendly and respods too.

Ditto.......!!!

He cares and hence he delivers.......!!!

His fans don't need him to go and dance at every tom-dick-harry award function.......and neither do they care to see million....no make it trillion interviews to show that he cares....

He does what his fans care about....and that is deliver top-rate acting in top-rate movies!!!

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jncblr

He connects with his fans through his work. And those who appreciate good quality work - appreciate him. He has his own way of connecting with his fans. Dancing like a teenager on stage is not the only way to connect and entertain fans. I appreciate his work. He has certain reservations and I respect him for that. What he does and how be balances his personal life is of no consequence to most of his fans.

Btw I have seen his concert in person. I guess he decided it wasnt his thing after that.

Very well said.!!!! Clap

...M... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
He has been saying on his blog he wants to meet up with his fans when he travels. When he does I can answer this question better. And he has also been saying he wants to do those one-on-one chats with his fans too (he has done it once). So maybe before Ghajini he will do it :P

LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i dont' agree
he is Perfectionist, and some people desperately wait for his movies,, though he makes 1 movie in the whole year

he is too good of an actor
so it will be wrong to call him arrogant,careless, and proud person
he does care abt his fans
if he doesn't come too much in the media, that doesn't make him careless to his fans
he loves his fans

that's why he is still in the industry and audience and his fans appreciate his work

adding to that, Stars only survive in cinemas cuz of their fans. Embarrassed

Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 02 May 2008 at 12:19pm
jncblr Senior Member
jncblr
jncblr

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maya_M

Imagine if all actors followed Aamir Khan's suit. In Munnabhai lingo everyday would be a 'dry day boss' LOL for Bollywood lovers. No interviews, no stage shows, no IPL entertainment, no KBC-panchvi pass. All actors away from camera glare doing their work. Oh boy! that would be the most boring thing for cinema crazy people like us.

I am glad that Aamir Khan is back to his initial days appearing more often in public whether it is promoting his nephewWink or carrying Olympic torchTongue.

LOLLOL Now that you know that will not be happening in a million years! Most people in the industry thrive on publicity and would do anything to be in the news....doing a bunch of shows each year to make all the dough they can while their popularity lasts. Its rather refreshing to see some people who can concentrate on other things besides finding new antics to be in the spotlight forever! A good mix of these two kinds is healthy ...catering to both kind of audience.

Edited by jncblr - 02 May 2008 at 2:10pm
dizzyonlemonade IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
He actually has met fans in Hyderabad. He just updated his blog and people are writing abt their experience. I am waiting for pictures :D

So he not caring for his fans is not really right. And this he has done without getting paid for it- unlike the stage shows, the award shows and endorsements and the likes.

Edited by admail_bd - 03 May 2008 at 1:49pm

Go to top