Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittersweet93 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
amazing yaar!!! the SA ones are soooo gorgeous...seriously, every single one of them...and its awesome how u used the same pics in some of them but the sigs still look so diff. really brilliant...and the rest of it looks fantastic as well. btw, i'll def have to hear tujhme rab dikha hai...u seem to really like it ;)
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Jens stunning update!!!👏 OMG They all are soooo awesome and my fave ones are the SA ones!! Seriously she looks gorgeous in every single one!!😍 Loved the styles and OMG They are breathtaking along with the KaSh ones!!!

Defiantly Using some!!!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the siigys are fantastic especilly the maynk ones..........are you open for requests........
NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!! amazing update Jenny!!!....the the shilpa sigs are outstanding try to decide which one to use😳😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh okay first of all...love the adorable Armaan one!😃  He looks like such an adorable little puppy or something! 😛

As for the other ones...all the Mayank ones are too cute! 😃 And plus....I love love love the RNBDJ one!! where did you find the pic?? 😳

All the SA ones are gorgeous, since you always put your heart and soul into those sigs! 😳 😃
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGG!!Everything is just soo amazing Jennydi..the KaSh sigs are just adorable and the SA sigs..they are just superb...absolutely amazing..great great greatt job!
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing work Jenny di. simply love the SA ones, they're rocking!!!!
Will use for sure! :D
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow !! ur huse massive updates r just gorgeous !!! love all of them. love ur SaJan, MaJan, KaSh, SA, n reast of ur creations, i jusr love it !! awesome, just awesome updates 👏

love Chitra 😛
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much everyone🤗

I havent made much today except one sig of KaSh
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jenssssssssssssssss, OMGGG the was scorching!!! Ahhhh i really really luv ur stuff!! The KASH ones and Armaan one was adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee, specially tujhme rab dekhta hai one!! ooooooooo its fab!! And SA ones.....i just saw the video and then ur sigs.....sent me on a SA high again .....fab Jens!! u r nuthing less then a star!!