Sangam
Sangam

Breif summary of Sangam

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Hello mere pyaare membersHug

I've noticed that there are a lot of new members on the forum, who are really confused about the story, so here is a breif summary of what happened in the show...

Sangam starts out in a village with Ganga, a girl who wantes to be a teacher and open a school
    Her fater gets killed by Madan, the goon of the town, but Ganga's evil bua gets her engaged to Madan
    Sagar comes to the town and him and Ganga fall in love
    It turns out that Sagar is already engaged to Kaveri, because she loves him since childhood
    Ganga and Sagar sleep together, and Sagar decides to get married to her, but Ganga finds Kaveri's love letter in Sagar's pocket and takes it the wrong way
    Madan is about to kill Ganga, but Sagar saves her, but he thinks Ganga is dead anyway
    Ganga's mother tells her that Sagar only wanted her beauty, so Ganga starts to hate him
    Sagar goes abroad
    Ganga's mother dies too, and Ganga is found unconcious by Khurana, Kaveri's dad
    Khurana gives Ganga a new name, Janvi, and Kaveri accepts her as a sister
    When Ganga is introduced to Shekhar, Sagar's older brother, he falls for her. She is a widower and has a daughter, Gudiya
    Sagar's father, Shekhar's chacha, Surendra, and his son Balbir want to kill Shekhar, so that the property can be given to Sagar and Balbir
    Everyone convinces Ganga to get married to Shekhar, since she will make the best mother for Gudiya, while attacks start happening on Shekhar
    Madan escapes from jail, and finds Ganga in mumbai, but she gets him jailed again, and Ganga finds out that Khurana already knows that she is Ganga, Sagar's love
    Sagar (called Sunny at home) comes back to India, but sits in Shekhar's tampered car and has an accident, and looses his eyesight for a while
    Ganga is shocked to know that Sagar is Sunny, and Kaveri is the woman who wrote him the letter, and she plans to leave, but is stopped by Gudiya
    Sagar gets his eyesight back and Ganga and Shekhar are about to get married, when Surendra has a guy names Rocky shoot Shekhar
    Khurana tells everyone that Shekhar died AFTER him and Ganga got married, so Ganga is his widow
    Sagar blames Ganga for Shekhar's death, saying that she wanted money
    Rahul Mehra, Shekhar's partner comes and he's starting to fall for Ganga.
    He makes Sagar MD of the company, but he gives Ganga Shekhar's dream project
  • Kaveri is upset with Sagar's change so she is going abroad for a while

I think I got everything...Ermm If I didn't, then someone please PM me filling in the gaps

Here's pictures of the characters...

Ganga/Janvi

Sagar/Sunny

Shekhar

Gudiya

Kaveri

Subudh/Shanta

Khurana

Balbir/Surendra

Ganga's mom/dad

Madan

Bua

Yuks

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

FaridapoojapathakmahalaxmikcrazyballmegrajKatrina82Sadie101Sanjana4Uneela226rahat_fahad8pop77-dramaholic-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
thanks so much.. mush appreciated Big smile
sana23 Groupbie
sana23
sana23

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot, I Just have one question so Gudiya is Ganga and shekhar's daughter plz help me with my confusion
thanks
-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana23

thanks a lot, I Just have one question so Gudiya is Ganga and shekhar's daughter plz help me with my confusion
thanks

No. I've mentioned it above.

Gudiya is Shekhar's daughter from his first wife. She was already 8 when Shekhar-Ganga got 'married'

Pleaseread carefully and ask questions in the Help Desk

sana23 Groupbie
sana23
sana23

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
sorry about that, but thanks for the update
anilmerani Groupbie
anilmerani
anilmerani

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
my my what story i am confused spoke to jenifer on the same and she admitted that the track had got wayward.
-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome Job! Clap
ajlvr Groupbie
ajlvr
ajlvr

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks, really appreciate it. Clap

Go to top