Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Kamna and Amar so cute together........ (Page 2)

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Erm the only reason amar n kamna are tolerable is because they are going to share a bhai-behen rishta otherwise I'd be hating her as much as I'd hate any other woman near our hero.

ssshhhhhh.......down girlLOLLOLLOL.....controlWink....you are very possessive of our dear hero na?Wink.........dont worry..... in anycase they are cousins....and any other girl than Divya near our hero is not tolerable but I would say the most tolerable girl would be Kamna......coz anyone else like Bindya would be too irritating or would be too cunning.......Kamna would be the only one who would be tolerable because she would not do anything in love.....she would just be quite and sad that she fell in love in love with an already occupied man and would admire him from a distance (much like we all do!!LOLLOLLOL)

Edited by mghurye - 02 May 2008 at 12:16pm

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

I first screamed when she ran towards Amar in the night.Shocked... LOL

But I'm sure she'll keep loving Sam like that and will see AD as her brother and sister (babhi). Embarrassed

HeheLOL why did you scream?? Were you like, " AAAggggghhhh no Kamna stay away from him he only belongs to Divya"LOL
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mghurye

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Erm the only reason amar n kamna are tolerable is because they are going to share a bhai-behen rishta otherwise I'd be hating her as much as I'd hate any other woman near our hero.

ssshhhhhh.......down girlLOLLOLLOL.....controlWink....you are very possessive of our dear hero na?Wink.........dont worry..... in anycase they are cousins....and any other girl than Divya near our hero is not tolerable but I would say the most tolerable girl would be Kamna......coz anyone else like Bindya would be too irritating or would be too cunning.......Kamna would be the only one who would be tolerable because she would not do anything in love.....she would just be quite and sad that she fell in love in love with an already occupied man and would admire him from a distance (much like we all do!!LOLLOLLOL)

Lol, I am very possessive about both of them actually. I even have problems with other people standing next to them. Its really bad and so not healthy but i can't see them with anyone else. Kamna's Dada aur Bhabhi can find her a nice munda. Tongue

hello. IF-Rockerz
hello.
hello.

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i thought it was adorable.....he seemed like the typical bada bhai LOL
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel1117

i thought it was adorable.....he seemed like the typical bada bhai LOL

I know possessive and protective....it was so cute...I wish I was not an only child and had a big brother like him........DeadDeadoooppsss what am I saying I don't want him like a big brother I want him as a ..............WinkWinkWink
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
yeah I like them as brother and sister, it would be cool if it worked out that way! Big smile

Go to top