Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

India-Forums

Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

*The Betiyaan Weekly - May 2nd, 08* (Page 2)

Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Really enjoyed reading this informative Betiyann Weekly NL. Big smile Thumbs Up
The scene between Yuvraj and Niyati was so romantic. Embarrassed I wish this couple the best of luck and hope they'll be able to protect their relationship from Kajri's evil eye. Smile

Best Actor of the week is truly deserving. Karthik Sabarwal is doing a wonderful job playing both gentle and evil. It's just the repetitive storyline that seems to drag on. Confused Ouch

It was interesting reading some of the intense hot topics this week like 'Real Strength of a Woman' and 'Kajri will blackmail Bhavishya?' Both had some interesting ideas that I would like see in the show. If Kajri begins to blackmail, I hope Bhavishya tortures her that she leaves the Garodia residence or even better (as someone mentioned) would be if he kills her. LOL Also, I hope that GKLB team takes advantage of this Bhav-Saras track to give out a strong message that a woman can be strong enough to fight on her own. I wish to see a strong-minded Saraswati taking revenge of each and every torture that Bhavishya has imposed on her. Thumbs Up

Thanks for the interesting hot news. It was a treat to watch Betiyann characters in Dulhann. That was a nice scene when everyone gets together with Amar and dances to the song from OSO. However, the actor I missed was Karan. Day Dreaming Why didn't he come with Lakshmi? Disapprove

Bollywood Tidbits really help me stay current on Bollywood and I enjoy reading them everytime. Smile Wow, I am looking forward to watch Shahid in a new avatar. Although he looks so cute with short hair, long hair will be a change to see. Kareena looks nice on the cover of the magazine but that hairpiece was a no-no. Thumbs Down

Anyway, I love the weekly contest and can't wait to participate. Congratulations to all the winners! Clap I've also enjoyed listening to the different songs in the 'Just Request' section. Thanks everyone for their requests. Smile

Looking forward to the upcoming Weekly newsletter! Embarrassed

Go to top