India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Amar...

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
OMG I wish I had someone like Amar yaarEmbarrassedBig smile........kitna cute hai....Tongue aur I love his possessiveness and dat ne ki styleClapClapClap........First in Delhi he screams at Divya and says that "Dimak London bhool aye hai ka!" line and just yesterday he protects Kamna and kind of yells at her in a brotherly possessive wayClapBig smile " "Wakahi sabhi log bavre hai".....and leaves her at home......so cute...I really like the dominant possessive types who protect you ......not that we gals need protection( I am a feminist and all soWinkWinkWink.......) but it is nice to know you are protected in any case....LOLLOLLOL

Oooooooooohhhhh I want Amar!!Day DreamingHug

Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
You want to live forever? Amar in bengali means who doesn't die...you better fall for Edward then...

Like us...we want Amar and Edward...hehhehe
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

You want to live forever? Amar in bengali means who doesn't die...you better fall for Edward then...

Like us...we want Amar and Edward...hehhehe

Who is Edward??ConfusedConfused
naila01 Senior Member
naila01
naila01

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
u guyz....will probably think...m embellishing...BUT I SWEAr...my fiance luks exactly like sharad...not even kidding... LOL
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Read Twilight by Stepahine Meyers...you will know and fall in love...

Edward fever has no cure...
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
LOL Mallika u are funny.... i dont think you are the only one who wants a guy like amar or shall I say amarrrr Tongue
-Nina- IF-Rockerz
-Nina-
-Nina-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mghurye

OMG I wish I had someone like Amar yaarEmbarrassedBig smile........kitna cute hai....Tongue aur I love his possessiveness and dat ne ki styleClapClapClap........First in Delhi he screams at Divya and says that "Dimak London bhool aye hai ka!" line and just yesterday he protects Kamna and kind of yells at her in a brotherly possessive wayClapBig smile " "Wakahi sabhi log bavre hai".....and leaves her at home......so cute...I really like the dominant possessive types who protect you ......not that we gals need protection( I am a feminist and all soWinkWinkWink.......) but it is nice to know you are protected in any case....LOLLOLLOL

Lol I agree I also wish I had someone like Amar he's sooooooooo sweeeeeeet Embarrassed

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love sharad M

Originally posted by mghurye

Lol I agree I also wish I had someone like Amar he's sooooooooo sweeeeeeet Embarrassed

Amar minus the paan.....because I do not remember Sagar being so possessive and Amar is so cute with him being bossy at the "rare" ocassions (because it mostly never happensWink) when we gals lose our brain power and is just so cute.....TongueTongue

Edited by mghurye - 02 May 2008 at 11:53am

Go to top