Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Kanya thinks that she marry Chunnu so...

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Hey my peeps. Maybe this sounds stuipd, but I think that the reason why Kanya doesn't like the fact Chunnu is drooling over Archie, because she has this hope that when her contract marriage is over she'll marry Chunnu. But now Chunnu's not giving her any attention so...shes mad.

Don't get me wrong I am a strict Rankan fan, and she is really inside jealous that Rannu is with Archie but...

remember she told Rannu "I really like him (Chunnu)" and then she goes maybe he's my future. And how Chunnu heart broke blah blah. I think Kanya really thinks that she when the contract marriage ends she's going to marry Chunnu.

That explains why she so bothered by Archie and Chunnu. For example today she pulled his ear, she told him two times "ever since we have been here all you are talking about is Archita", and then she is like 'why are so worried about them...we come here alone, we should enjoy ourselves"

whatever...Rankan 4 ever. But this girl really bothers me

Edited by Multani90 - 01 May 2008 at 9:15pm

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
ugh she is the only ekta heroine I dont have any respect for. I used to love her! I have respect for every Ekta rona dhona girl even the plotting villains! Kanya is just a confused character. I am confused half the time myself... I always contradict myself. My emotions are always mixed but even I am not that unstable. Creative are pushing her character a little too much. I wish they would slow it a bit. And stop making Rannu obnoxiously loud. Sure it's fine for us since we love him but he gets on peoples nerve (the ones who dont love him)
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Yes, she leaves a person confused...that they don't know what to think anymore. I don't think much of her...the creatives needs to do something quick with her character like we said before, because grrr it doesn't make sense.

Edited by Multani90 - 01 May 2008 at 9:27pm
LeadOxide IF-Rockerz
LeadOxide
LeadOxide

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Yes maybe
sumu87 Senior Member
sumu87
sumu87

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
no she is in deniel. she love ran but does not want to admit it. one reason is that she thinks ran does not love her.
scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I agree with you.I was thinking the same.She didn't look bothered at all!I mean a little,but she was more bothered that Chunnu was drooling over her.

And she didn't even mind it when Ranchita were dancing.She was looking irritated but not jealous.She looked happy with Chunnu and what her parents will do when Ranchita enter her house.What's that girl's problem.

I don't know if you people noticed,when she entered Tikuchivadi,she was not upset because she was missing Ranbir but because it was a contract marriage and she had hidden this from chunnu whom she really 'likes'.

And when she called Pooja,Pooja told her to forget all about RAnbir and enjoy with Chunnu and this cheered her up?That looks like she really is in love with chunnu.

And even at the picnic spot,I thought Chunnu was looking much more jealous than Kanya.Kanya wanted to enjoy with Chunnu because she kept saying 'what do I care,lets just enjoy ourselves,Chunnu why are you bothered about them?'.She really is a meantal person.
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged

^^Yeah, like when I was done watching the episode the first time, I was like why why...its crazy, Chunnu is the one who is more tense, hyper, and jumping up and down about the whole situation. If Chunnu had given her her full attention she could never been even a little jealous about Ranchita. Its very upsetting. I mean when they were dancing, Kanya didn't look at Ranbir once, but Ranbir who is going this whole drama with Archita still can't keeps his eyes off this wife.

My reasoning with Kanya and the whole marriage thing with Chunnu might not be correct but seriously the current  track could have started off better, and the creatives are just grrr....

Hopefully its gets better, but like I said before not keeping any expectations

Edited by Multani90 - 02 May 2008 at 5:11am
scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I agree Multani90.
The creatives need to read this,I mean I was expecting a lot from Archita but they turned it out below expectations.And Kanya Angry Dead ,I don't feel like watching her face at all.Iam tired of telling myself that she likes Ranbir but is in denial,because the truth is she indifferent and insensitive towards her.And I felt I should accept this.I can no longer defend Kanya because I don't have any respect for her.

I loved it when Rannu said that I took you on the horseride because I wanted to see Archie cheer for me unlike you who was calling me names there.And I was so lost in Ranbir when he was trying to get on the horse!How can any girl resist that and not drool over him!!

Go to top