India-Forums

Kahe Naa Kahe
Kahe Naa Kahe

1st may update: kajal pics on news papers

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

hi guys....margi is probably busy this week so ....i'm filling in again....

here's what happend,

at the police station:

niharika and kanav are talking to the officer...niharika ask the officer how can he arrest kanav.... just because police found a ear ring in kanav's car doesn't mean he is the kidnaper...pranith has been after my son in law for a long time...he's just making up stuff to put  kanav in trouble....officer says not only pranith... kinjal too have given a statement against kanav...niharika says kinjal doesn't have any status...if i give some money to kinju she'll be ready to change her statment anytime...and i can by thousand kinjals' with the money i have...kanav feels bad....and ask niharika to not to talk like that about kinjal....kinjal walks in just then...niharika asks whether she could take kanav home....and goes to check some leagal papers....kinju walks toward kanav...and tell the police officer that she came to sign her statment in which she said she only heard sandhya's voice....officer gives her the papers..she signs it...kanav says i'm sorry for what niharika mom said earlier....kinju says that's ok sir aunty is upset right now...and leave...kanav looks on Embarrassed(kajal theme music plays)....

singthia mansion:

pranith says i knew it...kanav got bail and he's out of jail....we couldn't do anything to stop him....mouny says right now...we should worry about our mother not kanav besides what difference does it make that kanav got bailed...pranith says it makes a big difference as kanav is guilty... i hope he hasn't killed my mom...mouny says how could you say something like that about kanav bhaiya....why would he do something like that...pranith says because of the anger he has...he can't control his anger...remember the huge treatment he had to go through for his anger managment!!!ShockedShocked....mouny says treatment was given along time ago....what does that have to do with this....pranith says kanav has been threatening mom for a while now...but if you still think it's not kanav's fault i can't help it...pranith leaves...mouny thinks no matter what people say  i will never believe that you did this kanav bhaiya....

kinju's house:

urmila shows the adoptin papers to kinjal and ask what is this...then she starts crying and says you sold your child to get money for my treatmen....i don't want a treatment out of that money...you have made me do a big sin.....you sold this child for me...i never felt this low...not even on the day i found out about my disease...kinjal starts cring and says she didn't do all this for her...she did this for the baby....she says i tried to find the baby's father....but it was a wast...and neena could never become a mother so i decided to give the baby to her....this child will get a father's name and good upbringing in that house....we will never be able to give all that to tjis baby if we keep it....believe me mom i did all this for the baby and neena...urmila hugs kinjal and apologize for her behavior....

kanav's room:

kanav gets a phone call from someone....kanav tell the person that there's lot of tension going on ....and be very carefull....and no one should find out where he has hidden her....he says he'll be there in the evening....kanav hang up the phone and turn around....he is shocked to see mouny standing next to him...they both stear at each other...then mouny hugs kanav....kanav is confussed.....mouny says pranith bhaiya is blaming you for mom's kidnapping...but i know you could never do that....but i'm scared...no one knows where mom is...mouny ask kanav...  will we find mom right...bhaiya please say that mom will be ok... and we will find her...kanav put his hand on mouny's head....and hug her....

KN bed room:

kanav is sitting on the bed and working on the laptop...neena brings a news paper and throw it on the bed....there is a picture of kanav holding kinju....neena says kanav singthia was arrested when he came out of the maternity hospital with his personal assistant....she asks him what the hell this is...and what was he doing at the hospital with kinjal...kanav says she got hurt and he took her to the hospital....neena says she's a celeberty...and she has a image...when he do things like this her's and her  brand name get damaged....kanav says meadia people are making things up....and to forget it..neena says we can avoid this from happening in the future and ask kanav to stay away from kinjal....and promis her that he will never involve in kinjal's matters and will never help her....kanav asks her how did kinjal come between them....and why does she talk about her so much....neena says she's saying the samething...kinju is a 3rd person so they should forget her...and ask kanav to promis he'll never help kinjal....kanav doesn't say anything....he doesn't even look at her....his expressions show that his answer is no....neena says if that's your answer then listen to mine...my career is the most important thing to me and i don't want you to ruin it...kanav says neena you are a selfish person...i'm being blamed for something i didn't do by mt own brother...but rather than supporting me you are concerned about your career...you are a selfish woman...neena says yes i'm a selfish person and you nor your mom can change that..kanav walks off...

kinjal's home:

bunch of women come to kinju's house and urmila opens the door....one woman says we have been asking you about the name of your daughter's future husband...but you never told us..but it's published in the news paper....there's a picture of kinjal and her child's father in the news paper...this kind of news can't be hidden for long...urmila look at the news paper...and is shocked...another woman says if kanav wasn't married....he would have been a really good choice for kinjal....besides you won't find a a high class...rich and powerful man like him for a middle class girl like kinjal everyday...urmila ask them don't they feel ashamed to say something like that...another woman says your daughter should be ashamed of herself...not us....she's becoming a mother before marriage....and going to plases with her boss in the middle of the night....urmila ask them to get out....they says they didn't come to stay there either...and they don't want to share any kind of relationship with a family like them....urmila close the door....and tell kinju that today she learned that the mom who carries a child for nine months have no importance in this world....and the child has to have a father's name to get accepted in a society....urmila tell kinjal she made the right decision by desiding to give the baby to neena....and hug her...

precap: it's dark in the singthia manshion....and a man is shown walking upstears (the man looks like kanavConfused)...he walks in to a room....a girl is sleeping on the bed...the man put a pillow on her face....and try to kill her....she's struggling...and all of a sudden she stops moving....(the girl looks like mounyConfused)

today's epi rating... 6/10.....nothing much happend today....kanav's care for kinjal is growing everyday...and mouny and kanav share a really nice bro-sis relationship....i liked the way they care for each other....KN are growing apart everyday...hopefully kanav won't be blamed for the murder case....

short update by  xyzabc123Clap: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=933364

Edited by dgba - 02 May 2008 at 7:42am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*aranayaniruby_rennemeens_2001pritijoshisp87wassup28ivy_softyamber20val0822twinecoolangels_eyes-Demi-k-ekta fanneela226pop77

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh..all this happened!!!!!!! Wink...love Kajal....need more scenes man!!!!!! LOL Day Dreaming Thanksssssssss a lot DD!!Big smile

Edited by ::Prem$_Priya:: - 01 May 2008 at 9:48pm
twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

hey thanksa lot i couldn't watch it yesterday .... kanav will help kinj in future! Embarrassed ....by teh way kaanv has actually kidanapped sandya but wat makes kinjthink that he is innocent and i wonder how kanav feels by knowing kinj's opinion on him c
watz teh precap for mon?

anger managment for kanav! he seems to b in need of it even now.. better take kinj as his guru it will surely help him and all of us hereLOL

Edited by twinecool - 01 May 2008 at 9:56pm
Dohasuvi Newbie
Dohasuvi
Dohasuvi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
thanks Smile
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanks for update
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Dulshani Big smile

I think in the coming days, K will be blamed more and only Kinju will show her support to Kanav...Neena being a selfish person will accuse him.

I think kanavs stepmom and bro plays some trick on Kanav... Confused maybe Kanavs half-sis will fall for one of Kinjus brothers Wink
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i hope mouni doesnt die and there is a urder case

Go to top