India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena n Saif deserve it (Page 3)

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged

oh come on yaar.. if you don't like the saif-kareena jodi just ignore films of them in which they are a couple or if you don't like them individually, you don't even need to bother talking about them.Tongue

i don't think it's saif or kareena fault that the media is painting them as the hottest bollywood real life jodi now. i mean the media always needs new chew toys. remember how they used to go on & on about abhishek & aishwarya?LOLLOL now they've moved on their next victims, saif & kareena.

tashan was doomed at the B.O. the script was too weak & unappealing that even good performances from akki & anil were overlooked. neither kareena nor saif were at their best in 'tashan' but they were also not the reason for the film to bomb.

however i agree that kareena's new image isn't really working for her. maybe now she'll go back to being the old bubbly kareena instead of the knockout bombshell image she tried to create with tashan. kareena's a good actress & i hope she isn't wasted in any more films like she was in tashan.

Enchanted1 Goldie
Enchanted1
Enchanted1

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
OMFW!!!! Angry WATS WID ALL THE SAIF KAREENA BASHING!!!! Angry the media is making them popular!you are bord,get a life.....i understand that it is ur opinion but starting a topic like this leads too sooo many arguements and u are offending many kareena and saif fans!!!!and btw,are u a pshyco or sumthing...praying 4 the film to flop???!!sheesh!wat did they ever do 2 u!!!! Angry
mods plz close this topic!!!

Edited by Enchanted1 - 03 May 2008 at 12:03pm
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bolly_babe

wow these many ppl support saif and kareena...i am shocked that they have crazy fans, that too so many, i quite agree wid da topic starter

LOLLolllzzzzzzz....I think 'Kareena and Saief ^pay dem secretly to get supports hahahah...or may be they have hired some slaves!!!no offend ooopzzzzz...ok now i know everyone will attak on me...cuz K and S will give a sign to attak!!!!go head guyz am ready!!!!LOLLOLLOL

gossipgurls IF-Rockerz
gossipgurls
gossipgurls

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I'm sooooooo Happy, they deserve it...
Shahid Rocks!!! Clap Clap Clap
416905 Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by bolly_babe

wow these many ppl support saif and kareena...i am shocked that they have crazy fans, that too so many, i quite agree wid da topic starter

LOLLolllzzzzzzz....I think 'Kareena and Saief ^pay dem secretly to get supports hahahah...or may be they have hired some slaves!!!no offend ooopzzzzz...ok now i know everyone will attak on me...cuz K and S will give a sign to attak!!!!go head guyz am ready!!!!LOLLOLLOL

these two posts are just SO sad Smile

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
y r ppl upsessed with their couple?it just scares me LOL
rhea_6 IF-Dazzler
rhea_6
rhea_6

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
It's just the media who paints them as a Hot couple not the public.They have never till date won any polls.

There is a difference between what the media says and what the people believe.

Media write about them coz they are quite public with their personal life and plus the whole tattoo hungama and Kareena dating Saif sometime after the break up with Shahid.

It's all left to the couples really.
Look at Priety-Ness and Salman Katrina.Ness may not be a celeb but in Sal Kat's case this is true.
Both really big stars.Salman is a superstar and Katrina is the hot thing right now.If they wanted they could have had the media living off them. But they choose to be private.Sometimes a bit too private that gets irritating.

But the point is that it's all left to the couples how they want to deal with the media.They can shut out the press if tehy want to.
punjabi_qt26 Goldie
punjabi_qt26
punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Why do you all care so much If Kareena shows her bodii   off no one cares If Priyanka or Bipasha do it so why put so much heat on Kareena

Go to top