India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Prediction! Manmeet - Heer

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Okay, so Lalit mentioned today that Manmeet is now the Hotel's new manager.

So I think that there will be an instance when Manmeet will trouble Heer. Like hold her hand or something like that, something that she doesn't like

And Prem will come and save her. And also tell her that Manmeet isn't right for her. Maybe even take some action

Something along those lines

What do you think?

Yuks

attitude03 Senior Member
attitude03
attitude03

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I thought of the same thing. Manmeet will misbehave with Heer and Prem will feel bad for her and save her. But I don't get this, Manmeet is manager and Heer is the waitress. Why would he allow her to work as waitress in the hotel? Confused Confused

Edited by attitude03 - 01 May 2008 at 8:25pm
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
but this manmeet is not gonna marry heer naa...i mean tht paagal is the one...i thot he was already with another..rememer tht gurl....
well i too think the same...manmeet will hold her hand and she'l be like wat yu doing...he'l say they're getting married so wat and just then prem enters and helps heer...giving her some duty..with ful of anger in his eyes(jealousy too) and then he follows heer..holds her hand and pulls her into a room....and tells her tht he cant stand this anymore...he cant c her with any1 else...but am sure tht he wont he loves her...but indirectly of course....and eyelocking sessions....suddenly interrupted by an employee..and seperate...thts wat i thot..hehe..lols..am thinking too much...

luv nandini
attitude03 Senior Member
attitude03
attitude03

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I also think that Prem will see Manmeet's bad side. I think they will reveal the truth of Heer being his (Prem's) childhood love on the day of Heer and Manmeet's marriage. I hope they do it before it's too late. Cry
Nazara Goldie
Nazara
Nazara

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

but this manmeet is not gonna marry heer naa...i mean tht paagal is the one...i thot he was already with another..rememer tht gurl....
well i too think the same...manmeet will hold her hand and she'l be like wat yu doing...he'l say they're getting married so wat and just then prem enters and helps heer...giving her some duty..with ful of anger in his eyes(jealousy too) and then he follows heer..holds her hand and pulls her into a room....and tells her tht he cant stand this anymore...he cant c her with any1 else...but am sure tht he wont he loves her...but indirectly of course....and eyelocking sessions....suddenly interrupted by an employee..and seperate...thts wat i thot..hehe..lols..am thinking too much...

luv nandini

I agree with you Nandini!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top