Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

All Yudi has to do now is.....

pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Breaking up with Bhoomi won't be a big deal if Yudi does it right! Big smile All he has to do is find out Princess Bhoomi's reality.......all the boozing, smoking and clubbing. And once he comes to know about it, he needs to reveal it to his father!!

Since the old King is big on reeti-rivaaz, he will never tolerate this behavior from Bhoomi!

I know.............how can it ever be so simple?? LOL LOL LOL LOL  

Edited by pragalbha - 01 May 2008 at 8:02pm

lester Groupbie
lester
lester

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
and with that CR around he will never kno about bhoomi's truth but still lets hope for the best...i hope that when he meets bhoomi he'll tell her that he loves somebody else...and breaks of with her....i don't want another jealous witch coming in between YuRa Angry
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
prags you say was right but CR doesn't let happen..unless yudi fight for his love..let him find rani first and about know who she?
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
ya you are right prag yudi has to find our truth about bhoomi an dif once he will meet rani , she can tell this truth to him while telling why she became bhoomi and met him
   and from that yudi can try to find out about bhoomi's reality and show to his dad but for that i hope he does nottell bhoomi about his love Confused
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Yeah I think th eright thing would be he finding about Rani as a servant. Then he asks her why she did this and then she should everything and leave telling he is raja nad she is Naukrani.
He should then smell something fishy int he mahal and abt people trying to kill him etc. Liek a hero of any movie he should find outabout Bhumi and CR. But he should wait for right moments to reveal the truth to Raja. BR should in the mean time becoem healthy with the help of Yudi and Rani.
Yudi will keep his love inside and not like to reveal even to Rani.
Finally in the climax he should the truth will be told to Raja and Cr will be punished.
In the emanwhile Rani should leave to Village with broken heart and Yudi after taking permission from his father should go to the village
He should spot her int he temple singing a song and she should take her off on a horse
Howzatt..
LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged
The only problem with that k_sarala is that it will take atleast three months if all that happens.
I really don't think I can wait that long.

lol

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top