.:.Ramdoness Chatclub.:. JOIN!! =D - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Wow lolz Random music funnie πŸ˜† i dont feel like styudying now i just wanna talk anyways i am know i am fail my exam i am have to take extra class next year ohh well W.E
Lol πŸ˜† Sorry kimz [ my new nick name for you 😳 ]

I think Esha [indn inn0cence] just signed off πŸ˜† So its only you and Nisha

Byee πŸ˜†
kimmu thumbnail
^^ same here.. i ignore my grades as much as i know i'm not suppose too.. whats weird is when i try to pass i fail even more miserably πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kimmu thumbnail
well its okay sanya.. i have to go to, bcuz if i don't take a shower than i'm gonna be sleeping at like 12 am.. yea i take late showers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kimmu

^^ same here.. i ignore my grades as much as i know i'm not suppose too.. whats weird is when i try to pass i fail even more miserably πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMG same thing happens to me i fail so badly that i had to got to after school program for 1 week πŸ˜†

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: kimmu

<!--[if !vml]-->
<!--[endif]-->

Welcome to the world of RANDOMNESS! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ€—This chat club is started by me (kimmu) & Sanya (Sanya_21) and dedicated to all the random people on IF as well as us. So basically, we can all be random in this CC! πŸ˜† Be as random as you want, there no limitations, were expecting you to be as random as you can.

We could have a random discussion every week. It could be about oranges, about the color pink, about 'emo' people, about how shiny some people's teeth are, but whatever it is, it's going to come out of the blue, totally random.

Come and join all the random fun! So who's going to randomly join?

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.       <!--[endif]-->Kimmu (Kiran)

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.       <!--[endif]-->Sanya_21 (Sanya)

3. -Nisha-

4. indn inn0cence

here is anotehr random member,i am occassional, i am random and i am totally crazy, i am TAN

kimmu thumbnail
yayyy.. we have 5 people noww πŸ˜ƒ
kimmu thumbnail
ok great.. soo whats the randomest thing you've ever said to your friends?
lolz i said a lot of random things dont remeber all of them πŸ˜†
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^^lol..me too! I have said many random things and my friends have told me so many random things!! πŸ˜†