Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

More jealous because of Chunnu than Rannu (Page 2)

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Yeah Fatima, same I feel the same here...its like Chunnu is more tense and jumping up and downing about what happening. Yeah remember that time she got mad and walked away from when Ranbir and Archie were taking pictures, and then Chunnu said sorry and got her ice cream she was happy again. I am just keeping any expectations anymore, because I can't take the disappointment

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Ahh. I guess I see what you mean! Ahh, well it's only been 2 epi's since Archie's entry...we'll just have to wait and watch! There's a lot of confusion now since she just entered and there's a lot of mixed feelings on Kanya's part...but that was the same case for Ranbir when Chunnu entered...and he soon realized his love for Kanya. So we'll just have to see what happens as the show goes on!
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
^^thats true, but the first day Chunnu entered Rannu asked himself "Am I jealous". And Rannu took more action against what was happening, he tried to get close to Kanya, but Kanya pushed him away. At this current point I don't see Kanya taking any action...she worried that Chunnu keeps drooling over Archie. But her inside real feelings is jealously of Ranbir and Archie
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
She has this whole assumption formed in her mind that Ranbir can't stand her, and so she can't stand him. Everytime she does feel softness towards him, she pushes it away, cause she keeps thinking that Ranbir has noooo feelings for her, and can't stand her, and is only acting up so her family will be convinced that they're happily married. Even in tonight's and last nights episode, it showed how Kanya was convinced that Ranbir doesn't care about her.
But yeah she's in total denial. She probably thinks she likes Chunnu...but its probably just infatuation or reliving childhood memories. But deep, deep down, she feels for Ranbir, I'm sure.
And of course, this is Ekta's drama, and she loves to make the lead heroines in her drama the most stubborn and complicated. So it might take awhile for this Kanya to budge!

Edited by smilingstar3 - 01 May 2008 at 9:01pm
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Finally someone saw it!!! Thanks Sandeep. The icecream part then the water dancing part. She did not seem mad at all!! like not even the tiniest bit. At this point of their marriage I would expect more from her. Rannu had mixed feelings too. But he got mad the second Kanya was all over Chunnu. Here she seems way more mad Chunnu is all over Archi. I want them to cool down this Chunnu attraction a bit. But I really looked forward to archi entry. Sure it's just the 2nd day. But these 2 days were really really really below my expectations. I have no more expectations left. If next week is all about Harry and Chunnu drooling over Archi then KIT is about gone for me. I will watch the show in mute.
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
^^yep yep she seemed to be enjoying herself while dancing with her hand on Chunnu's neck. She did not even look at Ranbir once...and poor Ranbir who is doing all these drama with Archie still can't keep his eyes off his wife. Its so sad Cry

Edited by Multani90 - 01 May 2008 at 9:23pm
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

ok people are misunderstanding what I meant. I KNOW.... we KNOW she is jealous of Archi because of Rannu. But it does NOT look that way. It looks like she is mad at Archi because Chunnu is drooling over her. Chunnu seems more bothered than her. It would've suited better if She kept getting annoyed instead of Chunnu. Sure there were some scenes where she was getting mad by looking at them but over all it seemed like she was bothered because of Chunnu. Even at the end when she is imagining Rannu bringing her home, it's more about what will her Dad think not " omg she is staying with my Rannu"

I am very very dissapointed. The creators have a great story at hand I don't know why they are presenting it at such a messy way. I really really felt horrible today. I kept telling myself ok she is mad because she is getting jealous Archi is with Rannu. But she REALLY looked like it got to her Chunnu was drooling over Archi! when Chunnu paid attention to her she seemed PERFECTLY happy. <--don't forget to note that. She got mad when Chunnu was dying over Archi!

i completly agree wit u on this (i hardly agree completly wit anyone ...cuz i alwzy hav my views popped up which r alwayz diffLOLLOL)

i actually dun understand kanya's  charcter sketch at all! Confused

and moreover creatives can show these scenes in a much better way , but i guess they r juss killing it ...by making chunnu jump more than kanya ..in sum way his jealousy is overshadowing kanya's ...her madness towards chunnu is overshadowing teh madness tht she shud show to ranbeer! i dun think creatives r doing the justice to this amazing new track!

anmol entry shud hav been sumthing very grand .....but i twas quite normal minus dialogues!!Confused like chunnu entered he was all oevr attracting everyone towards himself ....but when archie entered .....it appeared sum dumb extra was standing wit ranbeer .......like she shud hav sum smart dialogues ....sumthiun saying to kanya and annoying her more but this female is juss out of site ...u dun seem to notice her most of teh time!

and u know wat .....i m having a hunch tht chunnu knows archie frm b4 .....the way he is so concerned and strted getting all feelings and all and strted to think bout ranbeer ....i think he liekd archie or knows her .......well dunno but i juss hope archie is given sum dialogues and she now compete wit kanya in everything and show her tht she is the ebst .......cuz its time tht kanya shud get the taste of her own medicineLOL

scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I agree with perfangel.It's so annoying,she kept thinking about her father and Chunnu.
I agree with you.I was thinking the same.She didn't look bothered at all!I mean a little,but she was more bothered that Chunnu was drooling over her.

And she didn't even mind it when Ranchita were dancing.She was looking irritated but not jealous.She looked happy with Chunnu and what her parents will do when Ranchita enter her house.What's that girl's problem.

I don't know if you people noticed,when she entered Tikuchivadi,she was not upset because she was missing Ranbir but because it was a contract marriage and she had hidden this from chunnu whom she really 'likes'.

And when she called Pooja,Pooja told her to forget all about RAnbir and enjoy with Chunnu and this cheered her up?That looks like she really is in love with chunnu.

And even at the picnic spot,I thought Chunnu was looking much more jealous than Kanya.Kanya wanted to enjoy with Chunnu because she kept saying 'what do I care,lets just enjoy ourselves,Chunnu why are you bothered about them?'.She really is a meantal person.

Go to top