Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: zzoombie

Do you think a guy feels happy after seeing his Gf dancing so seductively in front of public.
No Way
he just ordered her to do that to keep her off him,but little did he realised that she loves him so madly to fulfill his every command an wish
By the time the dance will end he will be full of remorse that why did he tell her to do that
he would definitely feel sorry if he loves her still, to humilate her in public.
I can see the embarrasment on his face when she is dancing(except the dream one)
no guy wants to share her girl and her sexy movements with the public
Whay do u guys say?

if hes gonna b mad then dats stupid cuzz hes teh one who told her to dance n she did it sooo lets jus wait n watch

Sarah9bella thumbnail
yea dude ur words are absolutely rite i can also see embarrasment on his face when riddhima is dancing with all latka and jhatka's
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qazplm

As I have said a million times...the girl is not stripping or dirty dancing 😆 😆 ...it's just a freakin close dance!!

And Armaan's not some close-minded guy...he's pretty outgoing and open...I'm sure there will be nothing like him being remorse about it.

But when it comes to ones own self a person gets possesive
we all remember how he tried covering her with dupatta when she was in mini skirt. and the guys who present themselves very mod are somehow possesive about their girls
I also agree with you that she is not stripping but it is suggestive dance which when done between the two of them would be far better
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But when it comes to ones own self a person gets possesive
we all remember how he tried covering her with dupatta when she was in mini skirt. and the guys who present themselves very mod are somehow possesive about their girls
I also agree with you that she is not stripping but it is suggestive dance which when done between the two of them would be far better

During the whole awkward night drama...he covered her only because he knew she felt uncomfortable and NOT because he didn't like it.

Yep...he's definitely possessive about Ridz...but that doesn't mean he would be offended if she close-danced to him in front of everybody. What's to be embarassed about?? He's been dying for her to proclaim her love for him publicly...this is just one of the steps of reaching there.

subarns thumbnail
u r right.....but i also feel armaan will now understand how much ridz loves her................n now soon they will be together....... 😳
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup...i noticed the embarassment on armaan's face too....he had not
expected rids to do such a thing....he'll be cursing himself for challenging
her...and must be regretting why the hell are we not alone 😆 😆

Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think a guy feels happy after seeing his Gf dancing so seductively in front of public.
No Way
he just ordered her to do that to keep her off him,but little did he realised that she loves him so madly to fulfill his every command an wish
By the time the dance will end he will be full of remorse that why did he tell her to do that
he would definitely feel sorry if he loves her still, to humilate her in public.
I can see the embarrasment on his face when she is dancing(except the dream one)
no guy wants to share her girl and her sexy movements with the public
Whay do u guys say?

i agree with u. i hope this dance sequence turns out to be a dream

ganguli thumbnail

Ridz truly loves Arman yaar , she has been thinking about her relationship with Arman a lot .

AND people can change completely in love , we heard it. 

NOW we can see it here , it proved here .
We can't accept What she was , but we only can accept what she is today , isn't it friends ? .
Today her character is improving , I am very happy for it  .

I thought  that Arman may be very angry about her current behaviour , but why  will he be angry ? , he , himself give her the challenge , & she proved that she can do anything for him , because she loves him 😛. 

WE always hope for the best 😛

With love 😊

Edited by ganguli - 15 years ago
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I completely agree with you. I am just waiting for the moment when people are cussing at her or even Armaan for telling her to do this and that emotional moment will bring them closer. I don't think its a dream though and Armaan will be very ashamed indeed.