India-Forums

Santaan
Santaan

1 may written update

gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
  • Epi starts from shubh blaming anu for it, par asks did u see? gayu asks why would she do that? they are going to shout at shubh for blaming her and lts says u both are very innocent, but gayu and par do not agree and says she has changed and she wouldnt have done it.
  • Here mama and mami are going and mama is scared wat if they get killed? but mami seems more brave. they come to a spot and mama is stil scared. mami says its easy one car will come and i will push u and i will scream and then end of story, mama says if the car doesnt stop my story ends LOLLOL and then they see the car
  • here suh tells gayu she is gonna meet anu, gayu is like OuchOuch, gayu tells her u will get late in the night, suh tells will come before 9. suh says anu is lonely thats why i am going, par says let her go she is going to meet anu.
  • Here mama and mami are wondering if its the same car and mama gets an idea, before mami can push him, he pushes her and they scream.
  • Here kar and gayu have a sweet moment Heart they get new bedsheets and pillow covers and hope anu and kar will like it. shubh overhears them and he gets a call and he is shocked. OuchOuchShocked
  • mami is taken to the hospital and they both overact and adi apologies and mama says mami was goin to die. adi tries to console mama who is crying, he gives mama some money and mama praises him and asks I dont know why kar did it to u? adi says I didnt understand, mama says its good if u dont understand, he acts as if he doesnt wanna tell anything but adi forces him to tell.
  • Mama tells u know kar isnt as innocent as he sees, he always played and stayed with nams, he was ready to marry her, but when he saw the rich gal anu he just wanted to leave nams, he spoiled her whole life, he didnt wanna nams, but also didnt wanna take the blame so he used nams as a scapegoat. adi is like OuchOuch mama continues that poor nams made so much sacrifice for kar.
  • Here gayu calls anu's home and says suh hasn't returned, the chachi picks up the phone and says wat can we do? gayu says she had come to visit u ppl, chai says no , Now i cant do anything if she lied, par and gayu are worried.
  • anu asks who called and chachi says ur mother in law and was inquiring about suh, anu gets bugged and they have an argument. anu screams at her for spoiling the plan and is tensed
  • mama says that nams did so much, to save kar from insult she married u. adi is like OuchOuch
  • Boss calls shubh and tells him u have a job and shows him a briefcase full of money, shubh asks wat job? boss says reach this briefcase to a policeman, shubh is like OuchOuch, the man says why r u thinking? its a simple job, shubh says u mean I have to bribe the official? the man says we didnt ask u any questions and u dont have the right to ask us questions and complete this work by tomorrow and leave ur honest thoughts before u come to work with us.
  • suh sneaks in and gayu and par question her, suh asks wat happened? gayu asks where are u coming from? suh says to meet anu. gayu says so now u have started lying to us. suh is all Ouch par says answer truthfully we called anu and her aunt told u never went there and then the phone rings and anu asks did suh reach home? actually she was to meet me but we decided to go shopping and just reached home, we were shopping had dinner and she forgot the bags here. anu says she wants to talk to suh and tells suh i made the shopping excuse and u say same. gayu says we called anu's place and her aunt spoke rudely thats why we suspected u
  • Adi keeps thinking on what mama said and wonders if nams loves kar so much that she married me to save him? does she love him so much? is she lying to me that she loves me? and adi gets all angry

Precap: Shubh wonders what to do? If I do this work I am disobeying the values instilled by my family and if I disobey boss then his men will kill me, shubh doesn't know wat to do.

Edited by gudgal - 01 May 2008 at 7:02pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dora19000suecbijal81ashwinipatilabiakshichinnasribhavikadhiaarchie76kripsynanda_gopamushkan_2003knumnum

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Why are they creatives keen on spoiling adi and nams story? uggh... mama mami are so annoying and so is anu for making shubh's life miserable
Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...again problems betn adi and Nams Ouch
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thahxx Clap Clap Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top