pawani thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
heyy guyz i'm just goin 2 start watching this drama and i was wondering if anyone of u guyz can tell me wat happened from the beginning till now...
thanks 😃
Pawani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Here you go:

KDMHMD:Kahaani ab tak!

Here's a small Summary for the last two weeks:

This week starts-off with Prem firing Heer out of the Hotel,without knowing about her.Heer's heartbroken when she comes to know that Prem is the Owner of the hotel.She confronts him,and tells him that it wasn't her mistake,and Sameer and his friend misbehaved with her.Prem takes her Sameer and asks her to slap him;which she does.Here,Lalit isn't well,and Meher tries helping ot.When Prem and family arrives,Daljeet tries p[oisoning their minds;but Lalit defends her.Prem is head-over-heels in love with Heer,and imagines her everywhere.Here,Lalit finds Manmeet and his family,a bit suspicious,and asks Daljeet to get Heer married to a better person;which she beautifully refuses to do so.Later,a marriage is about to take place in Prem's hotel.The to-be-bride asks Heer to take her place for a while,as she wants to meet her lover;Heer agrees.Later,the families find out that the to-be-Bride is missing.They question Heer about;who's asusual confused.There,Prem comes and supports her.Later,the to-be-bride joins him and talk about love.Here,the to-be-Bridegroom is also shown to be very supportive,and he talks about love,too.Here,Prem and Heer fully and finally realize that they are made for each other.Later,Heer's shown thinking about Prem and her love for him.At this very moment,Manmeet's character becomes suspicious for the viewers,too!!!!

Preet accuses Meher of stealing her mother's bangles.Prem acts as a sweetheart here,and cheers her up.Here,Prem also finds out that Heer lives in Daljeet's outhouse.He confesses his love for Heer to his mother;and she says she'll get them married.She tries talkin to Lalit about this but he takes it wrongly.Prem,here tries his best to confess about his love to Heer.He doesn't clearly confesses his love to her,but gives her a hint.Heer knows that Prem loves her.She loves him,too.Here,Lalit announces Prem-Ash and Manmeet-Heer's engagement.Prem is all heartbroken.Manmeet's character is also getting suspicious,and there's a big "raaz" about a chained guy.

I hope that helps.

In Future,kindly use the "Help Desk" for any queries:

KDMHMD:Help Desk!

Amina.

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago