Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Alekh is a crimnal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tweety2014

IF-Rockerz

Tweety2014

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Hey guyz i think that Alekh was a crimnal b4. That is y he is mental.

Coz he is alwayz scared of police

And also wen sadhna went in Alekh room and asked her that y r u scared of police. Sandhna said police don't catch good people, they catch bad people who do bad stuff, Alekh was going to say i hav also done and the bell clock startd ringing and Alekh growled her.

What u guyz think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajupd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alekh is a crimnal" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
dont know..
or maybe he saw something really bad @ crime and the one who did the crime threatened him.. who knows if he is a witness of huge crime. Wink

born-leader

born-leader

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

maybe he saw something really bad @ crime and the one who did the crime threatened him.. who knows if he is a witness of huge crime. Wink

Agree with Eva...That can happen....But once I saw a drama in which the story was slightly same that a guy used to do all these kinda things...He hates everyone and in the end it was shown that mistakingly that guy put poison in someone's food and that person died in front of him.....

So I think that there is sth to do with  knife  maybe in his childhood  while playing he threatened someone by using knife and mistakingly and unintentionally that person got hit with it.....!!!!Wink

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I think Somehow Vasu is connected to his past and how he got ill

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by born-leader

Originally posted by Eva JQ

maybe he saw something really bad @ crime and the one who did the crime threatened him.. who knows if he is a witness of huge crime. Wink

Agree with Eva...That can happen....But once I saw a drama in which the story was slightly same that a guy used to do all these kinda things...He hates everyone and in the end it was shown that mistakingly that guy put poison in someone's food and that person died in front of him.....

So I think that there is sth to do with  knife  maybe in his childhood  while playing he threatened someone by using knife and mistakingly and unintentionally that person got hit with it.....!!!!Wink

and I saw one true story movie about a boy aged 6 years old in US became mute for 8 years because he saw a horrible crime. Well the boy saw a body of dead boy at river bank on his way back to home from school and that dead boy was his big bro's best friend. Confused. When he reached home, his big bro was there and he told him about his grim discovery.

His big bro made him promise not to tell others because he was the main witness for his best friend murder and he knew who did it. This young chap had to shut his mouth and refused to talk to others because the murderer threatened to kill his big bro if he told others about the crime. Because he refused to talk, he couldnt talk and had to learn signs language Confused. Only when he went to theraphy and spoke a bit to speech therapist he eventually spilled the beansCry CryCry. The 1st sentence he said to his mommy was after 8 years of agony was ' I love you Mommy, Merry Christmas Cry' The murderer eventually was caught and indeed he was the head police in their district Confused. That's why he was so afraid to police.

same thing could happen to Alekh too.. who knows.. Confused

born-leader

born-leader

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Yeah it can be sth like that too...ConfusedConfused..!!!! Maybe Vasu threatened him just to know the truth...!!!AngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top